[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I kill myself. My girlfriend of almost 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (10KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
Why shouldn't I kill myself.

My girlfriend of almost 2 year's broke up with me. This has opened my eyes to the world. Its like I had the red pill forced down my throat. The Iron Rule of Tomassi #6 has me twisted because I know I can never get what it is I want. If you can not get what you most desire then why live.
>>
>>17762312

>why shouldnt i kill myself
>my girlfriend broke up with me

because you went into the relationship fully aware that everyone experiences break ups, that romantic relationsihps are the most fragile of all human relationships, that the divorce rate is higher than ever.... yet you isntead chose to say 'NAH, DISNEY FAIRYTALES TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOVE :3'

and now you have the chance to grow up. you knew the truth. it nagged at you. you just assumed that some imaginary god you don't actually worship has decided that love is destiny despite millions of years of love being a subplot in humanities development.

>tinassi #6
>women are incapable of love

so what you're saying is
>a girl broke up with me
>THEREFORE ALL WOMEN ARE INCAPABLE OF LOVE

again, this is an opportunity to grow the fuck up. everyone goes through this. you are not unique. it does not mean that women are incapable of love. girls break up with guys a lot, sure... but guys break up with girls a lot. love is not meant to be permanent just because some movie you saw ended with a 'happily ever after'. its a fantasy film for a reason.

>i can never get what it is i want

again, growing up. you can now realize that there is more to life than dating and girlfriends. you can learn that there are even better things to want and still have plenty of love along the way.

when you were six the thing you most desired was some chicken nuggies. but mommy wouldn't give them to you becuase you lacked good boy points. should you have killed yourself then?

you are just as much a child now as you were then. and in a year you'll have grown and found new thing sto 'live for'. but the whole point is that you dont neeed some singular reason for existence. you dont say 'well thats over, better kill myself'. life is life. everything that happens is why oyu live.
>>
>>17762312
Doubt you can accomplish basic tasks like tying a rope, buying the right amount of correct drugs or getting on time for the train; so what's the point?
>>
>>17762332
>nuggets
They are TENDIES!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17762312
AT LEAST YOU DIDNT GET TRCIKED INTO HAVING A KID MOTHERFUCKER YOUR LIFE IS SACRED YOU STUPID FUCK LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE LOVING SOMEONE WHO KEEPS YOU FROM MANIFESTING YOUR WILL.

FUCK THE WORLD
>>
>>17762332

How about just fucking women and realize they don't love you?
>>
>>17762332
>you just assumed that some imaginary god you don't actually worship has decided that love is destiny despite millions of years of love being a subplot in humanities development.

Wow this one has Euphoria pouring out the fucking ass
>>
>>17763733

on the contrary, I'm a christian. not a 'three times a week' christian, but a christian nonetheless.

but the bible doesn't preach about finding your soul mate, most biblical marriages weren't love at all. the idea of marriage was you'd learn to love each other after being forced together, not finding your soul mate and then getting married.

and that's okay. im a romantic. I love to get to know a girl and make a special place for her in my heart. but i don't make any delusions that its some magical destiny that were together. what would be the point?

OP's post is edgelord, not mine.
>>
>>17762312
>The Iron Rule of Tomassi #6
You should kill yourself for reading anything of that edgelord
>>
>>17763797

BUT A GIRL BROKE UP WITH ME SO IT MUST BE TRUE
>>
>>17762312
Don't do like me op

Couple of years ago, the girl i was in love with left me and broke me.

I found the MGTOW bullshit and ate it up because I was vulnerable and wanted to direct my anger somewhere.

After you get a calm heart and mind, you realize the shit on that site is just broken men. In many cases, virgins. Some are bitter from divorce.

But the writer of the rational male is very articulate so it's very convincing that he knows what he's talking about.

What most of his followers don't know is he has been married forever. So I think most of what he writes is fan fiction. That or he's seeking male approval.

And just so you know, a lot of speculation is that it's an undercover gay movement. Take that FWIW
>>
>>17763811
So what to follow then?

Go back to being blue-pilled and stay as a hopeless romantic?
>>
>>17763962

are you seriously implying that the only two options are

>ALL WOMEN ARE INCAPABLE OF LOVE

or

>IM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC

?

why cant you find the obvious realistic 'middle ground'. people love, love fades, relationships end, and its not a big deal. there is more to life than dating.
>>
2 year relationship? You have a hard year ahead of you brother. Yes, a year of pain! Hang in there and you'll realize one day that you can and will live again. Emotional pain is 100 times worse than any punch, kick, cut, etc. Once day you'll laugh about this and what you are feeling. Right now it seems like the end of the world.
>>
>>17762312
>The Iron Rule of Tomassi #6 has me twisted
Children, here we have an example of autism
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.