[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I fix my needy self, >met a girl >kinda hit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1045.jpg (12KB, 215x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1045.jpg
12KB, 215x355px
how do I fix my needy self,
>met a girl
>kinda hit it off
>start hooking up and talking everyday
>eventually begin to sperg out as per usual
> yesterday she tells me I need to relax after said sperging

I realize that she is probably annoyed with me, have to see her later in one of my classes, how do I salvage this/ act like a normal human being who doesn't act like a 12 year old around girls when I see her.
>>
>>17762109
do you yourself think that you are mature enough for a relationship? what do you think is your real motivation for wanting one (could it just be peer pressure or are you serious about it?)

how old are you?
>>
>are mature enough for a relationship

Not OP but I hear this quite a bit, what does it even mean?

If someone knew they weren't mature enough, wouldn't that make them mature enough?

Anyways, is it the ability to not get jealous if they're talking to the opposite sex? Not having to argue over petty issues? Knowing when to listen and when to talk? Knowing when to actually argue?

To the OP, you salvage it by calming down. Give her space, otherwise you're gonna smother her and she'll leave.

What did you say to her to make her upset?
>>
>>17762148
I'm 21 so i would hope so, my motivation is a combination of loneliness and wanting someone to share my experiences with. I am great when it comes to friendships, but I tend to put women on a pedestal when i become intimate with them
>>
>>17762167
I was trying to hang out with her, honestly just wanted some cuddles, got a little butthurt when she left me on read.
>>
>>17762109
bamp
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.