[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both my parents were of the Jewish religion but white skinned.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: wplogo[1].gif (8KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
wplogo[1].gif
8KB, 360x360px
Both my parents were of the Jewish religion but white skinned. I do not practice Judaism, and for all intents and purposes renounce everything Jewish and align my interests with that of white people, not Jews. I was never in with the Jews anyway, always felt like an outsider, ignored by the elites.

Since I don't look the part, and do not define Jewish as a race, there is no reason to ever mention my ancestors believed in Judaism. But the question is, would white nationalists accept me as one of their own? After all, Jesus himself was born Jewish. As an added plus once when I was 16 I was lured into a chuch for a free screening of Passion of the Christ, and the priest had me recite back to him that I accepted JC as my lord and saviour, so technically I converted to Christianity although I don't practice any religion.
>>
>>17761626
>my parents were of the Jewish religion but white skinned.
>align my interests with that of white people, not Jews.
>do not define Jewish as a race

Can YOU spot the contradiction there?
>>
File: 220px-Mencius_Moldbug.jpg (9KB, 220x207px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Mencius_Moldbug.jpg
9KB, 220x207px
>>17761626
You wouldn't be the first.
>>
Why do people call the Jewish practicers a race anyway? Is the system engineered so that the elites can always blame you for being antisemetic?
>>
hitler said no
>>
No you retard, if you were born to jews you're a jew.
It has nothing to do with following the religion, that's why the term non practicing jew is a thing.

White supremacists don't fuck around either, if you try to join up and someone finds out you've got jew parents you will either be tortured for being a liar or murdered.
>>
>jews not a race
your aryan friends won't see it that way

the self-hating jew is a well established real life meme. you'll be a good antihero of antisemitism
>>
>>17761626
>would white nationalists accept me as one of their own
No, they would find out and a heavy beating would be the luckiest outcome.
>>
According to Hitler if just one of your 8 great grandparents was Jewish then you would be put to death, didn't even matter if you were a practicing Christian.

So why the fuck would you want to associate with such hateful edgy idiots in the first place?
>>
>>17761626
>so technically I converted to Christianity although I don't practice any religion.
You don't seem to understand the conversion process
>>
>>17761626
If you could at least post a picture of your nose. Or describe yourself. It would be easier to decide.

Also there is a difference between the anti-semitic or classic nazi's. And the modern European Arabs fuck off variant.
>>
>>17761626
>d. I do not practice Judaism, and for all intents and purposes renounce everything Jewish and align my interests with that of white people, not Jews

why not be jewish? the jews run everything, you would have so many more opportunities being jewish. the jews have always helped eachother out, why do you think so many famous people and business owners are Jewish?
>>
>>17761626

An Aryan is a (generally European, though there are exceptions for some Asian and African peoples with predominantly Indo-Aryan blood) GENTILE.

You are a Jew. Regardless of what % gentile blood you have, your mother has Jewish blood and that makes you a Jew. You could convert to Christianity, you could marry a gentile, you could firebomb a synagogue and you'd still be a Jew.

If you're an Erin Heatherton Jew and don't look it (and bear in mind there's a lot more to the Jewish phenotype than just HURR BIG NOSE), you're not disqualified from having Jewish blood.

My advice? Stick to your race, maybe move to Israel and keep the fuck out of race politics. You might be the most honest and openhearted Jew there ever was, but when the shit goes down, no amount of pleading will protect you. In the eyes of the most steadfast WNs (and even the memey alt-right types) you're not cool and you're probably going to get the shit kicked out of you (at best).

>>17761829
See this. Unless you have gentile blood going back to 1700 (Reinhart Heydrich being someone with Jewish heritage who took out of his self-hatred on Prague) you'd be fucked in the real fourth reich. Stop being a LARPy faggot.
>>
File: 1455093173037.png (331KB, 900x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1455093173037.png
331KB, 900x1116px
>>17761626
As long as you don't become one of those jews that constantly have to bring up that there are good jews too, then yeah. Just drop the jew shit completely and never even mention to anyone that you carry jewish blood.

>>17761829
That's why Hitler had jewish advisors and a large amount of jews serving in the Wehrmacht? That's why Hitler helped found the state of Israel?

If anything, he was too soft on them.
>>
>>17762606
>Hitler had jewish advisors and a large amount of jews serving in the Wehrmacht?
No matter how crazy you are, the nazis weren't completely braindead and it's easy to overlook bullshit like racial purity for benefits like good advisers. Similar reasons why even most racists fans tolerate good black players in their teams.

>That's why Hitler helped found the state of Israel?
The original idea was to move them there, all the Jews. The whole death camp and keel all juice shit escalated out of more basic racism, as it usually happens.
>>
The lizard overlords, are they Jews?
>>
>>17761895
Because I never experienced any of this, simply being Jewish, whether you define it as race or religion or both- doesn't make you automatically one of the Jewish elite. Like I said, I always felt like an outsider, and especially now that the white resistance is rising, and the Jewish elite are being exposed, Judaism is not something I want to be associated with.
>>
>>17762606
>Just drop the jew shit completely and never even mention to anyone that you carry jewish blood.
This is what I'm thinking, if I say that I'm white and someone finds out about my Jewishness, just say I didn't know, and my parents were areligious
>>
File: 1460728046029.png (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1460728046029.png
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>17762637
Most of the jews and other prisoners in the camps died from starvation and diseases due to destroyed infrastructure towards the end of the war.

>>17762776
That's what I did. I'm half arabic but I have no connection to that except for my genetics. My heart lies with Europe.
>>
>>17762804
Ah, good to know. Here I thought being moved into camps and gassed may have played a part too.

> I'm half arabic
Oh dear fucking lord.
>>
File: 1465706486111.png (87KB, 953x574px) Image search: [Google]
1465706486111.png
87KB, 953x574px
Im half jewish half aryan, and i side with the aryans, fuck anyone who says if you have jewish blood that you are one of the bad jews of synagouge of satan, race doesnt matter but your alligences do
>>
Oh jeez maybe you should ask /pol/ I imagine they know a lot more about that kind of stuff than we do. And while you're at it stay there with your weird racial identity problem.

That sounds like a big fat mess you got on your hands.
>>
>>17762829
Well actually it did kind of matter since they made you bring your family tree to school in Germany to see if you had any jew in there.

You know if you say people are inherently bad you kind of think they are inherently bad, hope that makes sense to you.

You guys are really doing some mental gymnastics to say you're ''aryan'' whatever the fuck that means these days.
>>
>>17762835
It's pretty awesome at the same time too.

The whole idea of Aryan race got killed by the new fans who'd be gassed back in the good old days and the new right consists out of slavshits, rednecks with fucked up genetics and sand people. Only niggers and faggots are missing.
>>
File: 1463120392216.png (1MB, 1576x992px) Image search: [Google]
1463120392216.png
1MB, 1576x992px
>>17762827
At this point I don't even care about what happens to me. I just don't want to see the people and culture I care about get replaced by brown hordes and a generic (((western))) shit culture
>>
>>17762853
O man if I recall correctly the whole aryan idea Hitler took from a biologist way back who put the Germans race into a herrenrasse of many different classes with Germans with blond hair and blue eyes then the one with dark hair and blue eyes and the the ones with blond hair and dark eyes and the ones with dark hair and dark eyes.
Scandinavians being a separate race of savages because of their head structure and all the people around europe also distinctively different because of their skull scructure.
>>
>>17762853
>the new right consists out of slavshits, rednecks with fucked up genetics and sand people

Sounds just like the old right then!
>>
Jesus, adv is full of Jews.
OP you do whatever the fuck you want.
As far as I see it, Jews are not a race. They're the followers of a religion.
Jews and media controlled by them would have you believe they're a race though.
>>
>>17762881
All right it was from 2 consecutive pieces of french colonial work of which white people where seen as a ruling race and hitler then made the final distinction between Germans and the rest as Germans were the only race who could have meaningful inventions thought and cultural breakthroughs.
>>
>>17762885
Heh, true too. I guess it's only given then that a billionaire who inherited millions isn't a part of TEH ELITE.

Cognitive dissonance is fascinating.
>>
>>17762908
>Jews are not a race
>>
>>17762908
Well other kin shit is pretty fucking stupid wouldn't you say?

A jew is a jew, if your mom was a jew then you're a jew end of the discussion.

Just because I want to be something I'm not doesn't mean I can does it?
>>
>>17762913
Well, there were also some mental gymnastics involved to justify how backwards western civilization was during the times of empires in the near east and Africa.
>>
>>17762908
"I am bi gender attack helicopter and identify myself as a cat"
>>
>>17762924
If you ask me I think it's all bullshit but he's asking for it and I can only give him objective advice to help him out.
>>
I'm so glad I never got to be as self-loathing as some of you. Good god what an embarrassment.
>>
> Christianity

You do know that the main symbol of the nationalistic antisemitic movements before hitler was the Hammer of Thor right?
>>
>>17763422
Also called Mjölnir.
>>
>>17761626
My parents gave me one of those crappy genetic ancestry tests recently and to my surprise it correctly identified me as Jewish. You can't escape who you are Anon.
>>
>would white nationalists accept me as one of their own?
nope
>>
How about you read books instead of browsing Stormfront. You will gain nothing from aligning with identity politic parties and niches and cliques and trying to fit into these strange, restrictive molds. Read classic literature, even classic reactionary/fascist literature and form your own opinions. Don't idolize, don't align, don't leave yourself to false dichotomies.
>>
>>17763486
>implying there aren't tons of jews infesting your ranks right now stormnigger

Jews and WN go together like PB&J. Look at the top brass for the Aryan Brotherhood. Look at all the Mischling in the SS.

OP, as long as you're white skinned you're fine. These rejects accept anyone these days anyway. A literal faggot nigger could probably join up in 2016.
>>
>white nationalists

Why do you want to be one of these in the first place? What is your end goal in being a white nationalist?
>>
>>17763566
Well, Milo is a open faggot. Only aryan negros left.
>>
Would you assume someone named Berlin was Jewish? Says his families Catholic but that doesn't seem right either. Looks like a blue eyed Nazi to me.
>>
>>17761626

>How can I subversively infiltrate white nationalist groups who are the only ones protecting the white race from my genocidal species, and are growing in numbers so it'd be really helpful for me to pretend I'm one of them and eventually manipulate their movement to my will.

jew/10. I responded.
>>
Stay away from this bullshit
>>
>>17761626
Aren't modern day jew just elite whites? Like don't askennazi jews have predominately european genes?

They're white people with the added bonus of racism defence.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.