[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in the following situation. I met this 2 girls for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1474472484678.jpg (77KB, 1067x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1474472484678.jpg
77KB, 1067x1334px
So I'm in the following situation. I met this 2 girls for the first time in basically the same day. The first online, and the second one in an event.

- 1st girl: A girl contacted me through a BDSM website. Wants to experiment things, will be just fuckbuddies. Went out twice for drinks, and I'll go to her house to fuck for the first time in 2 days. No possibility for feelings, already talked about it and she isn't gf material, but we're friendly with eachother and share more than just sex (can talk about other interests etc)

- 2nd girl: An asian girl I met an event, because I study her native language. She will be in my country for 2 more years and then go back to hers (it was my plan to go live/work to hers in ~2 years too, just a coincidence). Got her number and we went out in a date yesterday. It was ok, she's extremely shy, told me she had never met with a man alone before in her life, so she's probably kissless and everything. Not sure if I might develop feelings for her. Mild flirting and she already told me where she wanted to go together next time, so she seems excited to make plans with me. Still not sure if just as friends or if she also has some romantic interest in me.

I feel pretty bad about this situation. I still don't really have much feelings for the 2nd girl, but if I got some, I'd feel as if I was cheating on her with the first girl, although we currently aren't anything official so exclusivity isn't mandatory. I really wanna have sex because I haven't had some in a long time and I thought this could be a pretty nice experience, getting a FWB to try out kinks and just overall fun.

So what do I do? I thought of just continuing with the FWB thing until it got more serious with the 2nd girl, and then just don't tell her, as it's not really needed and I think it'd hurt her feelings
>>
>>17761304
Bro who's that in the pic? She's Hot AF! Name?
>>
>>17761328
you can find her at www.reddit.com/r/fuckoff
>>
>>17761328
I dont know, use tineye or something

So, no actual advice? kek
>>
>>17761304
Bro honesty you have to look at the bigger picture. Do u honestly want a chick online or IRL bro. Honestly I'd go for the second chick. I think she really cares for you man. People who care for u should be ur top priority man. Fuck that's whify metiral. Ps sorry 4 the first comment bro
>>
>>17761345
i would throttle the life out of you if i could
>>
As far as ethics goes, I think it's fine. But more practically, do you think you'll be okay with seeing two women at the same time? And how will no1 feel when in two weeks you put things on ice? It's potentially messy.
>>
>>17761304
Bro seriously how did u find that picture man a bro gotta know man
>>
File: 1476999994588.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1476999994588.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>17761349
too transparent, had me going for a minute.
>>
b d man u want ur daughter 2 marry

ur bein a dikhead
>>
>>17761328
Lee hosin
>>
>>17761369
Thx g
>>
>>17761348
Number 1 knows about it and actually encourages me to fall in love with number 2, she'd be fine. Im more worried about being an asshole to number 2
>>
>>17761304
>I still don't really have much feelings for the 2nd girl, but if I got some, I'd feel as if I was cheating on her with the first girl,
>feelings
>feel
hahaha are you gay?
ok but serious advice: Go for the first one she sounds hotter.
>>
What bdsm website? Also I don't think you are being an asshole to number 2 although if she found out she would probably be heartbroken since she's never had relationship experiences before it's really your call if you think you can keep it secret it from her what she doesn't know won't hurt her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.