[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a 10-page essay due by Friday over cities and environmental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1468227690791.png (378KB, 637x471px) Image search: [Google]
1468227690791.png
378KB, 637x471px
I have a 10-page essay due by Friday over cities and environmental justice and “cities and environmental racism (I didn't get to choose the topic). This will be the last paper I will ever have to type since I graduate this winter. I have no fucking motivation to do this and haven't even started an outline or anything for it and don't even know what to start looking up.

I'm really considering just using one of those online paper writing websites to write my paper. The only problem is that this essay requires me to use sources from my college website or google scholar. Can I trust any online writing websites to write me a paper in time? I think I'm just more worried about if they will plagiarize my paper than getting it done. Any advice on an outline for my paper or what to start researching would help too.
>>
sounds like a bullshit topic. have fun with it. take an opinion, research it, and go to town. don't just play into your professor's hand and write the safe, staid bullshit they expect. it's your duty as a student and a (temporary) member of the educational establishment to formulate your own thoughts and express them. this is incidentally how we get generations of thoughtless, meme-spewing garbage who only learned how to justify their professors' opinions -- they didn't manage to osmose the process of free thought themselves.
>>
>>17761232

The problem is I don't have a clue where to start. Should I start off by giving an example of environmental racism in a city and go on to talk about it? Seriously this is such a bullshit topic that I don't think I have the motivation to finish this paper and I need this class to pass. If I don't pass this class, then I'll need to stay an extra semester and take some other bullshit class and pay more money out of my pocket which I don't really want to do.
>>
>>17761243
>this is such a bullshit topic
seems like a good springboard to me. you're obviously not writing a paper about anything concretely, objectively scientific so there is room for an opinion. so, you think it's bullshit? seems like a good idea to start getting really familiar with your own ideas about "cities and environmental racism." apply your mind, do some reading and start putting the pieces together. hell, even wikipedia is a good starting point to just get the vaguest idea, and from there start outlining your criticisms and from there looking for sources to validate them.

there are no boring subjects, only boring people.
>>
>>17761273

I suppose you have a point. Maybe I have so much riding on this paper that I'm too worried I'll start talking about the wrong thing. I probably am overthinking it too much since for any other 10-page paper I've ever typed my professor's don't really seem to care if I made up a lot of it or put a lot of filler in it and only care that I somehow fit the right amount of sources into the paper. I just wish I wasn't so easily distracted right now and want to do everything else that isn't writing this paper
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.