[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, long time answerer first time asker I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Cjou3wBWsAAZSef.jpg (29KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
Cjou3wBWsAAZSef.jpg
29KB, 600x332px
Hey guys, long time answerer first time asker

I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 2 years, when we met my ex had cheated on me 3 months prior (quit talking to me for 3 days suddenly, broke up over text, found it a couple weeks later she left me for another guy) and she had just ended a long distance relationship of 3 years with a guy from the usa. She talked to him for the first 5 months we were together, he had chronic depression and would send her gifts and beg to take him back. It drove me nuts but I stayed out of it, eventually I saw her text him "you have to accept I'm with someone else now, if you want to quit talking I understand". I thought thank fuck that's over with.

The last 6 months she has admitted she has depression and she lost her job throwing her overboard, I have consoled her and said I will support her through a psychiatrist if she wishes and then 3 months ago I lost my job. To make ends meet I work in a warehouse overnight for half my old wage. Lately, she has been short, not coming to family events, etc. Last night we were in bed and she hid her phone when I came, I thought I saw her exes name but didn't have my glasses so I figured I'm paranoid. When she left home i did something very wrong and checked her emails, she emailed him asking to talk again "Because I have nobody I can privately talk to in my life and I want to talk to you again". She has me and she is close to my mom, I literally said what the flying fuck out loud, I saw he replied with his phone number saying to call or they could talk with what's app or the like. Days before she told me "the only people I talk to are literally you and my sister". I said as she knows there's 0 girls I talk to and only text my male cousins. She knows I get hit on in public but I always say I'm taken and walk away

I felt nauseous and ready to say get the hell out when she came home, i waited it out and we laid in bed and I said "hey do you still talk to your ex?" And she quickly said no
>>
I said whoa don't lie, I saw you emailing him last night. She broke down and admitted it, and showed me a text app with literally 20 sentences replies of conversations going on for weeks. Literally hundreds a day, I felt sick and said what the fuck. She said she only did it because she has no female friends and she said she doesn't like talking to me because I don't listen, I said I always do and always will. In her texts with him she said "my boyfriend never listens to me". To her credit, she said I could read them all. I said I don't care what's in them and to delete them, I said I'm hurt she lied by saying she want talking to him. I made her swear she would never contact him again and if she did, we're breaking up. I said I forgive her for this time and I said I'm worried about her depression and she has agreed to see a psychiatrist

I'm still highly pissed she said no, she broke alot of trust with me in that. Am I wrong for feeling that way? I'm not looking for consolation In a sob story since this isn't my first rodeo with girls but the anger from hearing she wasn't talking to him and getting caught in a lie hurts
>>
Sorry this is turning long as hell and tl dr but she said since he overcame his depression and now she's in his shoes she feels he understands her and listens better than I do, I have always listened to her and am a gentle person. Her parentd are tough on her, but my mom treats her like a daughter and alwaysn listens. thanks for any replies
>>
Let me break it down for you, because simplicity - is the best explanation.

1. She has a crazy ex boyfriend who she let into her life, it shows about her that she's a weak person
2. She has no female friends
3. She has depression (Doesn't matter if she agreed to see a psychiatrist)
4. She hid the truth from you while emotionally cheating on you with her ex
5. On top of hiding the truth she lied to you when confronted about still talking or feeling for her ex

I've just been left by my gf of 1 year and 4 months, for another guy who she's been emotionally cheating on me with for the past 2 months without telling me

There is no forgiving this, she lied, she'll continue to lie, you are better than this - think about yourself, this is all you.
You do not deserve this, the sex isn't worth it, the "companionship" isn't worth it, find yourself a worthy girl who's fucking normal, you're not saint jesus who needs to fix anyone, and you're not some low-standard fatass who will take whichever woman he can get.

People lie, people manipulate, people are capable of terrible things, It's how you choose to live that dictates who you are - she clearly made wrong choice, don't let her drag you down.

Make the right choice, break up with her and don't look back *FOR YOUR OWN GOOD*
>>
I truly believe she wouldn't get together with him again considering he's in another country and all, I'm pissed that she lied about talking to him. Anytime she asks me something of the sort, I tell the truth because getting caught in a lie makes it 5x worse. He was her first boyfriend so she can be "awkward" in relationships but I have proven I am dedicated to her In the last 2 years, she seemed the same but when I saw hundreds for 5 paragraph replies back and forth I could have puked.

Sitting here at work I've thought of it and I'm going to give a gentle reminder tomorrow that If she ever talks to him again, that's it and that she's hurt me by breaking my trust. I feel guilty going through her email but the fact they went to the extent of using whatsapp or whatever the hell secret messaging when she has free texting to the usa was a dagger

Thanks for the reply btw, being stuck in a giant warehouse with a couple other guys at 1am isn't exactly comforting
>>
>>17761239
No problem mate, I know the struggle, but if you take my advice I think It'll be better for you, better to get something new than to try and fix something she broke, It's her choice and you can't control her actions as a person.. I'd say you're setting yourself up for getting hurt even bigger.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.