[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides becoming morbidly obese or completely disregarding any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (31KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 630x420px
Besides becoming morbidly obese or completely disregarding any sort of a concept of personal hygiene, are there any actually functional ways to become completely unappealing to men?

I don't want to compromise my health, comfort, safety or social standing, but there doesn't seem to be any way to go about doing that without shooting myself in the foot in some other area in life.
>>
Why dont you stop dressing like a ho

But honestly you seem pretty conceited and ungrateful. Why don't you appreciate the looks you were given while you're still young?
>>
>>17761037
shave your head, wear male clothes, don't wear makeup
basically become the archetype of a man, but not in such a way to encourage homosexual men to hit on you
>>17761050
also this, you have it so easy. women can casually get away with the most obscene level of gold-digging and you dont have to be an bimbo to do it either
>>
File: 444.png (395KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
444.png
395KB, 500x372px
Hahaha so stupid. Who cares if you're attractive or not your attitude is fucking horrendous and that appals any male or female that has any potential to give you. Just be straight up and tell everyone you're a miserable twat that wants too be alone that should be more then enough.
>>
>>17761050
I wear normal clothes, jeans and hoodies and shit. My friends laugh at me in the summer for refusing to dress any lighter in the summer.

I guess I could always try adding a hijab to the whole thing, but that's going to look odd with men's jeans and a beer.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 960x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 960x506px
>>17761069
I already do, except I have a lumpy skull and don't want to imply support to extermist groups, so my haircut is pretty much like this.

Besides, I'm not from one of those countries where men pay for women's shit.

>>17761070
Unfortunately, miserable twats are drawn to miserable twats. I'm not sure if I could count the sad manchild hearts I've broken by not feeling the same kinship he imagined.
>>
>>17761075
Normal as in what? Aeorpostale? Victory secret? Rue 21? Other women shops that are made for women to appeal to men haha

Literally go buy some fucking Carr hart's, some shit kickers, and a huge baggy sweater and never do your make up. And by all that I mean means articles. Become as bull dyke as possible without attracting the dykes cause they're more annoying then us.
>>
>>17761086
Deal with it. Being a woman is about squashing some nerds. Never feel bad about it. 90% of men are pathetic as fuck.

Make it a positive. Keep doing what you're doing and try to see the attention as flattery.
>>
>>17761086
What I meant by that was LITERALLY tell them you want to be alone and if they persist turn around and walk away. Sounds like you lead on those losers instead of taking the situation by the balls and turning away. It's literally so simple to shut yourself out to the opposite sex. Since I've been with my girl I've had at least a dozen females approach me and I've done that exact tactic obviously for a different reason, but the outcome would be the same. You don't have to talk to anyone you don't want too it's your actual brain doing actual human instincts trying to interact with the opposite sex since you're lonely, but for whatever reason you don't want too. But too each their own. I'm just saying it's simple.
>>
>>17761087
Jeans, hoodies and t-shirts from the boys'/men's side of the local equalent of a wal-mart.

I don't own any makeup.

The current guy who's tacked onto me is from work, and the only difference from the work uniform he wears and I wear is that I wear a hoodie and a thicker scarf under mine because a skinnier neck needs more protection.

Most of the girls there do tend to make some sort of an effort to appear feminine regardless, still sporting long hair, a more feminine hat, makeup or even perfume, so even to the context of a factory storage unit, the way I present myself is not particularly lewd.
>>
>>17761096
You've never had a straight man hit on you, have you?

They're not like women or gay men. They think their affection, in and on itself, is some kind of a gift and a privilege and that you owe them something in return. There's a reason why "no means no" is a thing some people feel needs to be explicitly taught, because clearly it's not as obvious as it ought to be.

A man can swear on his father's grave that his intentions aren't romantic or sexual, and 3 hours later he'll ask you if you're REALLY sure you were actually serious about not putting out.

It's not even about saying "no" in a normal context, like you'd say no to going to the park or wanting fries with that. It's about making yourself sufficiently unappealing to him by the conviction that he really isn't going to get his feelings returned or dick wet.

The ball is in my court, anyhow, so why not skip the middleman and not be involved in the chase in the first place?
>>
>>17761113
>They think their affection, in and on itself, is some kind of a gift and a privilege and that you owe them something in return
>They're not like women

good one
>>
>>17761126
Do you know the difference between being offered dick and being offered pussy?

When was the last time a woman who loved you offered herself to you because she wanted to, for no other purpose than to share the joy of each others' bodies?

For men, that is something.

Being offered dick, however, means literally nothing. It's repulsive. It's the opposite of a gift.
>>
there's not. people are attracted to people who are good looking, take care of themselves and have any kind of self-appreciation. it's just what our biology tells us. if you're really, really like 9-10/10 it's possible to go the other route from your strategy and look the most polished you can every single day. the "sweet spot" for male attraction seems to be that balance of "i'm attracted" and "she's out of my league." if you can convince people of the second, you'll probably intimidate your way into much less male attention.
>>
>>17761037

shave your head bald.
>>
>>17761156
That'd work, but I'm like a 7/10 from a good angle. There's just a type of guys who are particularly into that.
>>
>>17761171
yeah you're fucked. you're in the sweet spot for sure. learn to deal with unwanted advances. sorry
>>
>>17761113
>There's a reason why "no means no" is a thing some people feel needs to be explicitly taught, because clearly it's not as obvious as it ought to be.
No it's because you dumb cunts say "no" and then get upset when we actually fuck off, because you wanted us to work at getting your attention.
>>
>>17761206
You've never been hit on by a straight guy.
>>
>>17761113

Sounds like you've just had negative experiences and you're projecting it to men everywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 462x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 462x496px
>>17761306
Sounds like you've had no experience of being approached by men and you're projecting your own feels to my 1st person witness account.
>>
File: 1478675646683.jpg (500KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1478675646683.jpg
500KB, 1280x1707px
>>17761323
>1st person witness account
how'd you pull that off?
>>
>>17761323

You remind me of my ex lol. So much bitterness. You probably are obsessed with your own reflection.
>>
>>17761339
I'm not bitter by any means. As a matter of fact I take pride in my strive to not turn cynical despite of the evil we all witness and occasionally experience.

You just bring out the worst in people.
>>
File: 1476568056743.jpg (35KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
1476568056743.jpg
35KB, 750x494px
>>17761371
>You just bring out the worst in people.
deliciously catty.
>>
File: 1477464045433.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477464045433.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>17761379
oops, sorry. guess you can file that away under "unwanted male attention"
>>
>>17761379
>>17761395
Y'all being really cute right now.
>>
>>17761037
pretend to be gay and a hardcore feminist. No man will want to touch you after they know those things.
>>
>>17761407
Is liking pussy some sort of a particularly important part? I AM a feminist, though more of the I-pay-for-my-own-dates than the dye-my-armpit-hair -type, and asexual, so touching dicks is the opposite of my goal anyway.

(Also, pointing out, I don't actually go on dates but I find having someone pay for your shit as an adult to be humiliating. I once dated an american who insisted on paying for everything because of his southern gentleman values, and my family was shocked and disgusted that I would so ruthlessly take financial advantage of an idiot. I wasn't raised to be a wife.)
>>
Let this thread die along with this attention seeking nonsense. You state you don't want anything to do with mean right? Then complain because you feel like you owe them something WHEN YOU KNOW we are trying to smush. But instead of being aggressive about it and saying no. You get all passive aggressive and try to dress like a man? You're a fucking idiot. Post tits or gtfo.
>>
>>17761407
Lol not true. Men will fuck anything.
>>
>>17761432
>I AM a feminist

You're already set then. Bitch about how much you hate men to any man that approaches, they'll be driven away in five sec flat. Say Trump is a bigoted pig, etc.

>I don't actually go on dates but I find having someone pay for your shit as an adult to be humiliating

It's pretty common in America, I personally despise it as well.
>>
>>17761407
>Pretending to be gay
Even if you actually are gay, this doesn't work.
>>
>>17761037
Just be disgusting. Eat messily, talk loudly, and be rude. People will be attracted to just about anything, so I'd say stick to the fundamental turn offs.
>>
>>17761037
Op, I feel the same. Just don't show any interest in them, if you do show interest in other males always mention hot movie stars and how the guys you know just won't compare.
Be the leader in conversations. Talk of YOUR interests (trust me, guys hate not being the center of attention). Shoot them down at the minimum sign of affection. Don't make them feel worthless - they ARE worthless. You just have to express that, since nobody in their lives does.

I have a lot of male friends but they all learned pretty quickly who's boss. Be the boss.
>>
>>17761931
>>17761939
I think if she sounds like
>>17761968
in real life, no man will want to touch her with a 10 foot pole. If they do they have no self-esteem. You could also act a bit crazy too. Say shit like "I can't believe cis gendered white males are ruining this country" etc etc
>>
>>17761087
I was at the bar with a VERY moderately dressed female friend. We sat together for hours. Three strangers still came up and tried to hit on her, one even tried to go for a kiss. He didn't make it that far, but he certainly tried.

Men do not give a fuck how women are dressed, and the ones who are comfortable riding the razor's edge that is sexual assault do not go through a checklist before deciding to act.
>>
>>17762000
Wasted trips. She would still get hit on..
>>
>>17762131
What do you want help with exactly? Seems like you just want to complain instead of taking advice.

Surely your winning personality is enough to drive most sensible men off by itself.
>>
>>17761968
I love women that think the simple act of a man showing interest in a woman is inherently wrong. I'm surprised you have friends at all if you think you're supposed to emasculate and make a man feel worthless for the horrible crime of daring to be interested in a woman.

It's only wrong if they persist after being told no/being deflected by whatever bullshit excuse you come up with.
>>
get off ur high horse and stop thinking ur special
>>
>>17761037
all you have to do is be firm and direct when someone approaches you. for the autists that persist even after a firm, direct refusal, carry pepper spray and deploy it liberally.
>>
>>17761037
Problem hair, black lipstick, lots of piercings, and scream whenever a man tells you that you misspelled "potateo"
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.