[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ise me please >been dating girl for going on a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: thefbihateher.jpg (75KB, 588x372px) Image search: [Google]
thefbihateher.jpg
75KB, 588x372px
/adv/ise me please

>been dating girl for going on a year and a half...first gf but never had a problem with girls single either
>she's the full package like 75% of the time, loves sex, is fun, is a girl I can actually talk to without cringing
>lies to me though... and I'm pretty good about letting the little shit slide. Mostly about stuff she does which would make me uncomfortable e.g. talking to specific people...idk you guys know the bubbly girls they flirt when they aren't even trying to
>not a big deal but is sort of hypocritical about it as in she freaks if I talk to girls I used to chill with...the jealous type ya know.
>deleted texts between her and this dude she said she wouldn't text, all while she was drunk last night.
>"whatever just don't do it, plz"... gf totally denies it..."no I mean I saw that he texted you back and you clearly deleted a convo"...utter denial, she knows she's got but she's not willing to concede.

IDK dudes the fact that she thinks she can lie out of any situation and won't own up to petty shit makes me really reconsider dating her. I think honesty is super important and that digging lie holes to hide in is pretty low. I consider this a pretty big deal not because of the situation but because of the obvious standard. It's the second big lie that's she's told me and I called her out the first time after she dug herself a hole and it was not pretty. I don't think she would ever cheat on me she's definitely in love but i would appreciate the necessary courtesy of honesty too.

Am I over thinking this? Idk I need you guys help in figuring out where to go from here...thanks
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
I think you've been too linient with her and now she thinks she can get away with anything, meaning now she thinks she's right all the time, get me? That's just what I think
>>
>>17760892
Yeah that's my concern...but she gets really defensive and it's annoying and never productive to confront her without evidence so she cant deny it but that means doing something that makes me look crazy just to prove a point and I'm kinda tired of that option set...I'm just not sure if it's worth everything else because like she is a genuinely cool and attractive girl I'm just having trouble weighing these problems in the grand scheme
>>
File: 1439219679553.jpg (71KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1439219679553.jpg
71KB, 326x326px
>"Bubbly type" that flirts with everyone
>Gets jealous when you talk to other girls
>Deletes texts then lies about it

My cuck alarm is blaring. This is textbook behavior of a cheater.

I'd personally dump her on the spot, but you sound like you really like her so you can give her another chance if you want. Sit her down and tell her that if she doesn't tell you the entire truth about the texts and stops talking to guys that you don't like her talking to then you'll leave. You need to man up and either take control or move on, actually follow through with it and dump her ass if she keeps up her behavior
>>
>>17760912
No I acknowledge I have been fairly whipped but I'm also pretty guarded about it...I stay with her because I'm confident she likes me just as much if not more...but I also don't want to go full cuck so i won't stick around if it's not mutually beneficial. But I'm very confident she would never cheat...I guess I just expect a little more self control
>>
>>17760924
>I'm confident she likes me just as much if not more
>But I'm very confident she would never cheat

You'd be surprised how good an actor a woman can be when she needs to. Girls who you never think would cheat on you are just the ones to do it.

You can be a cuck, or you can be a man and find out the truth. Your choice.
>>
>>17760933
Yeah I guess reading it back to myself made me realize how bad that sounded haha...sorta sucks that I even have to field these questions...maybe I'll start considering how I should take my leave...do you think I should find out if she was actually bullshitting me I've got text message recovery software on my laptop bc I've deleted important stuff before, or should I just move on and look for good exit points
>>
File: 20161110_095512.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161110_095512.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Pic illustrates how I feel sometimes...it's great an everything but like what if the fucking advice paper clip told you it auto saved but just never did...then insisted that it did even after it clearly didn't...then you pull up the audit log or whatever the fuck and you show it to that fucking paper clip and that asshole throws a little fit and you suddenly somehow feel bad for it.
>>
>>17760924
I think ur a fucking idiot dude and she's 100% cheating on u behind ur back , ur just an extreme cuck who's denying it. FUCK U AND FUCK UR KIND for letting girls think they can get away with it.
>>
>>17761004
Lol I'm sorry for my transgressions, but nah she's my neighbor in Uni and most of the time we're around each other anyway...can confirm she has been faithful thus far lol...not my concern atm but I'll try harder to put her in her place kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.