[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently met a woman who seems to check all the boxes on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1478433545591.jpg (132KB, 763x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478433545591.jpg
132KB, 763x2048px
I recently met a woman who seems to check all the boxes on my list. She's cute, she's really smart, has a good job, she's fucking hilarious, amazing cook, shares a lot of common interests and we talk for hours about them, and even though we don't agree on some points, she doesn't get annoyed by my point of view. Hell, she even lives two hours away and I have no problems going to see her and she has no problems travelling to see me.

There's only one issue: I don't find her body to be sexually appealing.

My question is this: How do I push through the one issue I have with her and progress to a full relationship, considering she's already expressed interest in having a relationship.

Pic not related.
>>
>>17760535
how can she be cute, but not sexually appealing?

I am confuse
>>
>>17760539

I am confused too. Either he is saying "cute" in some bullshit "kawaii personality" sense or "I am in love with a fat bitch." Needs to clarify to get advice.
>>
>>17760539
Cute face and personality, but unfortunately a bit overweight so my libido just dies.
>>
Maybe sex isn't as important as having a strong and healthy bond with a person

If that is a breaking point for you, just keep her as best friend status
>>
>>17760547
if you aren't attracted to her sexually, the relationship will never work

physical attraction is such a big part of relationships and sex is really a bonding moment between two people who care for each other in a relationship, so if you're not attracted to her it will only lead to pain for both of you

on the other hand, if you truly do feel like you care for her, try to go on a run with her or go work out together (this will probably only be possible if you are already in a serious relationship with her though)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7myjFBwDlIk
>>
>>17760563
She exercises and eats well, but had a thyroid issue a few years ago, making it really hard for her to lose weight. Poor girl is on medication for the rest of her life. She actually used to be really slender.
>>
>>17760572
well that sucks, but if you want the relationship to work you're going to have to live with the fact that you aren't attracted to your SO

if she ever found out it would crush her and she would be devastated
>>
>>17760602
Fair point. I guess it's more of a thing I have to figure out myself in that case. Thanks guys.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.