[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever get over the need to "sow your wild oats"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Moon.jpg (69KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Moon.jpg
69KB, 500x332px
Do you ever get over the need to "sow your wild oats" or whatever it's called?

I'm 25 and I've broken off two serious relationships so far because I got anxious about staying with that person forever. I enjoy meeting new people and flirting and the occasional one-night stand. I don't particularly like this part of me which is why I want to get it out of my system.

Do you eventually get tired of fucking people with no feelings involved and partying and shit and get ready to settle down? Has anyone here experienced that?
>>
>>17759959
I personally can't help you since I've been in one relationship so far and recently broke up and am 28. I never had that "play around phase" and don't care to I guess. I have a married friend though who I think... without a relationship he felt empty. He found a woman and they don't have very much drama between them and so he settled for her. He's pretty much what women want though (tall, olive skin, plays guitar like a madman) no homo. I know he banged a lot of women before her and maybe he went through what you did. If you aren't ready don't do it.
>>
>>17759959
Femanon perspective, but oh totally. I fucked everything I could up until about 27. Even leaving major relationships because I was afraid of settling down. Now, almost 2 years later, I know what I want; sex isn't as attractive to me as personality and intellectual/humor compatibility.

But, let me tell you, all that "practice" I got made me an awesome lover, so I'm glad I got it out of my system then so I can please my man to the fullest.
>>
I've had friends who settled down after many years of being party animals and fucking everything in front of them. Some of them are happily married, and some of them are not. Some of them are cheaters.

As I get older I've realized that maybe not everyone is built for the monogamy lifestyle. The most important thing is to follow your desires and not commit to something based on expectations or social pressure. If that means you'll never settle down, that's not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
File: 1477942197136.jpg (417KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1477942197136.jpg
417KB, 1200x630px
yes get off birth control and whatever cocktail of antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications you use and then kill yourself

nah don't kill yourself (or maybe do) but do the other thing and you'll see you'll change a bit.
>>
>>17760062

lol I'm a guy so I don't use birth control, and I'm not on meds either.
>>
>>17759959
Male here - to be honest I've never really had that impulse. I had casual sex a few times when I was younger, but it was kinda always just because the opportunity presented itself and my friends urged me to go for it. It was fine but it always kinda made me anxious, or I'd catch feelings, I never really liked just "hooking up" with people. In my mind I always wanted a serious relationship, I was "tired of fucking people without feelings" the first time I did it. I fell in love with my first girlfriend, married her, and we've been together nine years now.

I dunno. I think there are some people that are wired from monogamy, some people who just aren't, and some people whose preferences just change over time. But I wouldn't ever force yourself to "settle down" if that doesn't feel natural to you, that's how people end up cheating. I still notice attractive women, I had like a little work crush on a co-worker for a while, but I've never cheated and never felt that STRONG impulse to fuck other women that some of my married friends seem to have.
>>
>>17759980
Roastie.
>>
>>17760079
condoms are birth control
so is getting a vasectomy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.