[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be with BF for ~2 months >everything is good >he forgets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Chinchou.png (48KB, 692x454px) Image search: [Google]
Chinchou.png
48KB, 692x454px
>be with BF for ~2 months
>everything is good
>he forgets his phone in my car
>I look through his messages
>discover he's been flirting with multiple girls he met on Tinder, and meeting up with one in particular
>the last time they saw each other was Friday (I didn't see him that day)
>confront him about this
>says he gets a self-esteem boost from flirting with girls, but he hasn't done anything with them, and these "meetups" with the girl were just for smoking weed together
>I have trouble believe him, and break up with him
>he's been begging me to take him back but admits to no wrongdoing, says I have the situation all wrong, and that he loves me

I know it was wrong to look through his phone. My question is: would you believe him?
>>
Drop him
He's being childish
>>
>>17759834
Be happy you caught this early. Run from someone like this, OP
>>
hes just sorry he got caught. trying to get self esteem by going out with random women when he has a gf? kick him in the balls please. no wrongdoing? wrong idea? honestly youd be stupid if you stay
>>
Good for you OP.

If it really wasn't a big deal, why didn't he tell you about it?

>admits to no wrongdoing

Because all normal relationships have people flirting on tinder and smoking weed with the opposite sex without the other knowing...
>>
OP here. Thanks everyone, you're right. It's too bad because I really liked him but he's obviously not mature enough for a relationship.
>>
>>17759940
he only cared about using his dickens on your womanly parts and tarnishing your virginity. Thankfully you found him out and now can move on to yonder pasture. Begone my child and enjoy what the world has to offer.
>>
>>17759834
>says he gets a self-esteem boost from flirting with girls...

These are the types of people who will hurt you. This alone is justification for leaving him.

Though personally, I wouldn't believe him. We're supposed to believe that after meeting up, heavily flirting with these women, and then relocation to a comfy, private place to get intoxicated together that he suddenly 'draws the line' and doesn't do anything when they inevitably make moves on him or signal their interest in fucking (this is Tinder, after all).

Sounds pretty preposterous to me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.