[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've failed at- and abandoned- trying to think of a way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1445870562246.png (61KB, 738x576px) Image search: [Google]
1445870562246.png
61KB, 738x576px
I've failed at- and abandoned- trying to think of a way in which to write about this without being creepy, so: I'm wondering if anybody knows if there's any point in seeking medical diagnosis and help with regards to erectile dysfunction/more or less no libido if it's been more than a year?

Obviously it bothers me a lot, but as it's not something that affects my life in any way besides bothering me a lot I've not sought medical diagnosis or help before now because I'd expect that I'd be told that I'm wasting everybody's time as I'm a virgin, I don't have a partner, and it is... highly unlikely... that either of those things is going to change
>>
Nobody?
>>
start lifting and going outside, also stop worrying about yourself.
>>
>>17759382

That's not creepy at all. You just need to go to a doctor. If you don't feel well, you have the right to be helped. You don't need to prove you'll use your dick. Just go ask for a diagnosis.
>>
>>17759601
Absolutley this OP.

When you take your car to the mechanic, he doesn't ask to see your driving lisence before he'll repair it, or ask you to prove why you need to drive it before he'll change the tyres, he just gets paid to make it work. Same deal with your dick and the doctor.
>>
Dude you should have went to a doctor when you had "no libido" for more than like two weeks.

Assuming you were like a normal male who jerks off at least several times a week.
>>
>>17759382
I masturbate very infrequently; I'm only writing about this here and now because waking up in the morning and feeling "dead" is becoming more and more humiliating/depressing
>>
The most common reason people go to the doctor is feeling tired. People see GPs for everything.
>>
>>17759601
>>17759666
Okay; if there's no change by the new year I'll make an appointment (and try to make an appointment with a locum)
>>
>>17759923

I know how things about one's dick feel extra embarrassing, but believe me, you'll feel better after doing something. Good luck OP.
>>
>>17759930
Thanks, it's appreciated
This is not at all easy to write about – if it wasn't for feeling more and more humiliated/depressed and more and more worried (my father having had a related cancer) I'd likely try to ignore this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.