[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet this cute girl >end up talking every day >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>meet this cute girl
>end up talking every day
>get a 100 day snapchat streak
>in my mind shes the hottest girl ive ever talked to
>in this whole time i dont talk to any other girls and get super attatched
>end up getting clingy as hell
>fast forward to last week
>end up getting into an argument with her via text
>say some fucked up things like call her a whore that i totally didnt mean
>in person and on the phone im sweet as fuck and she knows it, never had the slightest problem talking on the phone or when i was with her in person

Anyway she blocked me and said to never message her again, I called a few days ago and while she was pissed and still said she wouldnt forgive me the convo went okay. Tried calling yesterday, didn't pick up.

Todays my birthday and she hasnt acknowledged it at all.

I know I fucked up pretty badly but is there anything I can do at this point? I really want to talk to her on the phone but I don't want to keep calling until she answers... honestly all I do is think about her. Maybe give it a week and try calling again?

Please help /adv/
>>
>>17759331

>100 days
>hasnt made her your gf

never gonna happen at this point anyway
>>
>>17759331
>end up getting into an argument

about what?
>>
>>17759351

Long distance bro.

>>17759352

Basically what happened was she would constantly ignore my messages and open my snaps not responding then i went full retard and said "i guess you'd rather another guy thats going to use you for sex and cheat on you" (shes been with 20 guys and told me shes never had sex with a non fuck boy) Argument just built from there until she blocked me

Don't know why but getting ignored on purpose pisses me the fuck off. i know i probably cant fix it but im hoping i can
>>
>>17759366

>long distance bro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Wait just got a text... its from yo girl, saying she wants to suck my dick again... you know cuz i actually live in the same fucking town as her. she keeps laughing about some asshole she never met acting like they're a couple.

now, where was I? oh yeah:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-
>>
>>17759396

sounds funny i know but she actually told me how she would rather a relationship over a hookup with a guy there
>>
>>17759331
Talk to other women faggot
>>
>>17759414

and yet...
>>
Nothing to see here.

Butthurt clingy bitch.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.