[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ugly af >tfw smile fucked up by too much gums How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

>tfw ugly af
>tfw smile fucked up by too much gums

How do you cope with being ugly and how do you lower your standards below zero without kys? It's fucking agony to be tall, /fit/ and /fa/ and still having to settle for fatties and 2/10's. What's even the point of living like this?
>>
>>17759222

How you feel about fatties, women feel the same way about you. Honestly, I would date a fatty or an ugly girl is she had a good personality but it would feel weird being with them because I'm wayyy out of their league
>>
>>17759238
Good for you anon.

Cunt.
>>
find something to live for other than romance? you're already admittedly shallow so what does romance really matter if its only about how they look?

ergo, you can look beyond romance and find all the other stuff life has to offer.
>>
Have you tried getting /fit/ and /fa/? I used to be ugly until I turned my life around and now I am at least normal looking, coupled with a not shit personality, it worked out quite ok.
>>
>>17759257
Did you even READ the OP?
>>
>>17759260
Oh well, I am drunk, sorry.
How ugly are we talking here? Kid from MASK ugly or just homely?
What are your interests? Can you hold a conversation with someone for more than 10 minutes?
>>
>>17759222
>How do you cope with being ugly
distract myself with work, school, and anime
occasionally fall into a really deep depression every time I develop a crush on someone or my mom asks me when I'm going to have kids.

one of these days i'll work up the courage to kill myself
>>
>>17759257
He is already fit and fashionable. Some people just have an ugly face that being fit doesn't help.
>>
>>17759278

if thats all thats missing is his face, then maybe invest in plastic surgery? if it means that much to OP then why not?

but if hes going to moan and groan about how thats not okay, its a lie, then he should stop whining about being ugly. its either important or its not.
>>
>>17759271
I'm pretty fucking boring but I can keep a convo going. It's usually the girls that are boring af.
>>
>>17759297
>It's usually the girls that are boring af.
Maybe you should hang out with people that share more interests with you.
>>
>>17759295
I'd need to fucking displace my upper jaw which would cost about twice as much as I've saved up, which is already a lot. There's no way in hell any insurance would ever pay it either. You can't operate on any ugly face and make it beautiful.
>>
>>17759300

I wish I could but as I said the only ones who don't run away screaming are pretty much duds in every aspect of their lives.
>>
>>17759305

>it'd cost a lot
>im already halfway there

congratulations. save a little bit more, pinch your pennies, and then take the rest out in the form of a loan.

your future self is tahkning you right now for taking the initiative to sculpt your own life.
>>
post pics?
>>
>>17759311
I have to second this, I find it hard to believe you are as ugly as you are implying.
>>
>>17759308
That's just the operation. I'd also need braces that would cost even more than the operation itself. I'd be in massive fucking debt (and not to mention pain) for a while.
>>
don't smile then tard
>>
>>17759316

so? this is either important enough to whine about or its not.

if its important enough to whine about, then invest in the surgery, your future self will thank you. if its not important enough to get surgery for, then its not that bad and you need to stop whining.

you cant have your cake and eat it too you miserable cunt.
>>
>>17759307
near enough all girls are boring. i speak to girls who range from 3/10 to 8/10 and they more or less are always the same. they near enough always expect the guy to lead the conversation which makes it even worse
>>
>>17759317
>"why don't you ever smile anon you're so creepy"
>"smiling is the best way to connect with someone"
>"when he has a cute smile <3 #justgirlthings"

>>17759311
I don't take pics of myself for obvious reasons.
>>
>>17759330

>i dont post pictures of myself in threads where I need people to understand how i look
>for 'obvious' reasons

then stop posting sheesh.
>>
>>17759322
I don't have the moneys, dude. If I did I would do it but I just don't. I need to pay for food and rent and I don't plan on just giving up my savings to be on the brink of homlessness.
>>
>>17759337
I already described my problem and I'm not here for beauty advice. Also I don't want to doxx myself.
>>
>>17759342

so? this is either important enough to whine about or its not.

if its important enough to whine about, then invest in the surgery, your future self will thank you. if its not important enough to get surgery for, then its not that bad and you need to stop whining.

you cant have your cake and eat it too you miserable cunt.
>>
>>17759342
you are probably average but comaring yourself to good looking guys. unless a guy is like an 8, he will only get fatties, and ugly girls unless he puts in a fuck load of effort or has really good social skills. its so easy for women now.
>>
>>17759346
>>17759346
>>17759346
>>
>>17759349
why live, then? life is about fucking, eating and sleeping and the soul crushing grind inbetween. why not kys?
>>
>>17759365

good point. kys.
>>
>>17759401
k
>>
>>17759222
Are you really that ugly though? Also /fa/ is pretty damn gay, so unless you're looking for dick, it's not the best place.

>>17759330
I rarely smile beyond a smug grin and nobody ever called me creepy. That's more of an attitude thing and given how you completely skipped your personality, it's probably the biggest issue.

>>17759365
> life is about fucking, eating and sleeping and the soul crushing grind inbetween
If you're a domestic animal maybe.
>>
>>17759365
>life is about fucking, eating and sleeping and the soul crushing grind inbetween

not really, that only applies if you're an animal with no awareness. life is what you make it, and if life is arguably about anything its about getting power. casual sex is over rated as fuck anyway and not even worth the effort.
>>
bump because of being in same op's position
>>
f
>>
File: 11.jpg (4KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
4KB, 219x230px
iktf op except im not tall.

>born with cleft lip, many surgeries, still look terrible
>5'6
>/fit/

I dont even want a super hot gf, just an average looking not fat girl.
>>
>>17759330
>"why don't you ever smile anon you're so creepy"
>"smiling is the best way to connect with someone"
>"when he has a cute smile <3 #justgirlthings"

are you in high school by any chance? this does not sound adult-like from them lmao
>>
File: 1437294095275.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1437294095275.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>17759578
>casual sex is over rated as fuck anyway and not even worth the effort.

I am glad someone said this. Sex is not a huge deal when you do it with randoms, which defeats the whole purpose of it IMO. Whoever gloats about having sex with random women is just weird to me. It's not fun without the magic. I don't get it. I could use lotion and it'd be more fun, less stressful, and faster.
>>
>>17760222
develop enough confidence that you can approach and strike out with 100 girls in the next month.

If you're really that ugly you may have to consider brute-forcing it e.g. just start hitting on as many broads as you can stomach. Getting 1/100 numbers is not unrealistic. Getting rejected 99 times is maddening. How much do you want it?
>>
>>17759222
>tfw smile fucked up by too much gums

gummy smile is easily fixed by a lefort 1. look it up, do it
>>
>>17760322
The magic is going from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds flat, if you catch my drift.

I've been bored with sex since I lost my virginity. But the game is life.
>>
Are you talking dating or hooking up? If hooking up, talk to the tall girls. As tall as you can find (if you're tall like you say you are). No girls like hooking up with guys that are shorter than them.
If you want dating, try online dating
I know it sounds shitty, but think about it. If a woman sees your picture and still "matches" or however it works, then you know she doesn't care about your looks/less important to her.

Also an option but less of a good idea: go for crazy girls. I'm average looking but dated a 8/10 cause she was crazy.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.