[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I deal with this? >be me (22m) >have girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mygirlfriend.jpg (3KB, 260x193px) Image search: [Google]
mygirlfriend.jpg
3KB, 260x193px
How should I deal with this?

>be me (22m)
>have girlfriend (20f) of 3.5 months
>before me she was fairly sexually liberal, having slept with the same number of people I had (12) but many of those were one night stands on a eurotrip
>things progressed rapidly, both fall in love
>tell girl everything
>tell her about how i feel about specific things (drugs, tattoos, sex, etc) and sometimes how I'd react
>one of these is flashing
>ask if she's ever done it, she hasn't. Tell her that's good and that I don't think I'd like it if she had
>explain I'm just a bit more conservative with the way I view sex and sexual things
>tell her if she ever flashed someone it would be a big deal, she tells me she never would
skip to last night

>she goes out for a "girls night" with her best friend who really likes me and is supportive of our relationship
>receiving snapchats throughout the night
>get a cryptic snapchat "A new currency" captioned over a white screen
>ask what it was about
>tells me "you don't wanna know"
>finally get an answer
>she flashed a bartender with her friend to get a free drink
>go off because this is close to cheating in my eyes
>she's too drunk to talk about it

Should I dump her ass or try to work through it? We otherwise have a perfect relationship and I could honestly see myself being with this girl for a very, very, very long time (though I'm not naive to the fact that this is possibly rose-tinted glasses)

I view it as an absolutely huge disrespect to me, our relationship and even herself. On top of that it's an enormous breach of trust and I've basically lost all trust in her. We have a completely exclusive relationship and have clear boundaries and have had from the start

I think the big reason was because she was very drunk and is high susceptible to peer pressure, but this isn't an excuse

I feel like we could move past it, because it's not really a huge thing, like she didn't actually cheat on me, but it's still pretty bad

What's your /adv/ice?
>>
lied to your face, what more do you want
>>
dump her
>>
Don't dump her you retard, talk with her about it

Don't use the atomic solution at the first problem in a relationship.
>>
It wasnt like someone put a gun to her head. She did it on purpose to save 5 bucks? Whores gonna whore! Dump now or regret later.
>>
>>17759190
Yes, absolutely. At the first sign of any problem, dump her IMMEDIATELY. Just go no contact. Don't even break up with her.
>>
she went and done something you specifically told her you have a problem with so you need to talk about it and if she acts like she don't care and that its not a big deal its dependent on your feelings as to whether you want to dump her or not.

ps. her friends a snake for snitching
>>
ditch the ho
>>
>>17759747
unless you want to be an actual cuckold for the rest of your life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.