[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice with this new coworker >Started three months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: eternalsunshine.jpg (362KB, 970x595px) Image search: [Google]
eternalsunshine.jpg
362KB, 970x595px
Need advice with this new coworker

>Started three months ago
>Got really close with her, she's really fun
>She's picked up some sayings of mine (idioms, things like that)
>Apparently mentions me a lot (Anon and I were talking about this, I was telling anon, Anon says...) to the point where people point it out
>Has told me multiple times that people always think there's something going on between us
>Have a sort of running joke of being in a pseudo relationship
>Texts me a lot, shows me pictures and shares things with me
>definitely some chemistry and connection, we go off on our own a lot at coworkers' parties

But then there's also a couple snags in the road
>Just got out of a relationship and still kind of talk to my ex
>she has this guy she hooked up with for a bit and they still talk (definitely don't do anything). She still has some feelings for him but he refuses to commit
>She just got out of an on/off relationship
>Her ex-boyfriend is her godfather's son and the families are close
>Was hooking up with the guy towards the end of her and her ex's relationship a while ago
>Was still talking to the guy while dating the ex in the most current on phase without the ex knowing
>Has told me she's a bit of a tease and has high standards
>Has told me she doesn't think guys and girls can just be friends because someone always gets feelings
>Has told me a couple instances where she's flat out rejected friends who tried jumping out of the friendzone

Before I was perfectly fine with being just her friend, but recently I'm feeling a bit more than that. I'm not sure if her baggage is worth it or if I'm just another one cast under her spell.

What do you guys think? I feel as though I can go either way.
>>
Bump.

What do you guy think? Should does she even like me or is just teasing? Should I give it a chance or is she just trouble?
>>
>>17759153
Not worth it I guess. She raises a lot of red flags for me and seems really immature so it would be a no-no for me.

But to answer your other question, it seems like she likes your attention, she doesn't seem interested in anything more. But if you wanna, give it a try, you have not much to lose. (as long as you stay cool if she rejects you)
>>
>>17759492
Why don't you think she wants anything more may I ask?

I'd stay cool but she's part of a core group of corowkers so I'm worried things might go weird
>>
>>17759588
Things would be weird only if you make them weird. Keep your head cool, and everything will be fine.

And why, well its your use of the present here :"she still has some feelings"
Also her being a tease and this situation that I've already seen, she enjoys your attention but it ends here.
I don't know her so I might be wrong.
If you're afraid of what might happen if she rejects you, bur still want to know, try to be more flirtatious (if you are already, be more serious about it), and see if she escalates things or shuts you down.
>>
>>17759697
Any idea how I could be more flirtatious and serious? We've gone out on bike rides together and talked, sort of like pseudo dates.

But yeah, I can see being a tease. Is a relationship like this something to avoid? Even if I don't have feelings for her? Kinda like an attention leech?
>>
>>17759732
I don't have much experience on that, but try to be more touchy (not in a creepy way), innuendos when used at the right moment also works great (or it can makes you sound like a disgusting perv if misused). Since you're already pseudo-dating, asking her on a real date might be difficult to make it seem different from the usual.

Personally, I'd steer clear from her, the two-timing (which is cheating) is a fuckhuge red flag for me. If you know how to manage it and be sure that it's nothing serious, then maybe. But you don't have feelings for her now, but you might later so be careful.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.