[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I break up with my girlfriend >be me >18 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8526.jpg (19KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8526.jpg
19KB, 487x423px
Should I break up with my girlfriend
>be me
>18 year old dating 20 year old
>girlfriend accuses me of talking to another girl, calls me a child, delusional, and tells me to fuck off
>I deny it because it didn't happen and I proved it to her
>a month goes by
>she is talking politics with some dude on one of her statuses
>I'm like wtf
> I ask her why she is doing this and how mad she would be if she were in my shoes
>we have a long argument and she is doing a whole double standards play right now

I really feel like I need a break or something but I don't know. I love her to death and it makes me sad that I feel like she might not feel the same way anymore. What should I do?
>>
your a fag
>>
>>17759061
My a fag? I don't understand. Maybe you meant "you're a fag"?
>>
>>17759045
Man, both of you seems quite immature to argue about such a silly thing. I get you're not together for a long time?
>>
>>17759077
This is very true. I feel kind of stupid for bringing it up but I was tired of the double standards in the relationship so I just decided to. We've been together for almost a year.
>>
Bumping because I really need advice. Please help.
>>
You both are really immature for being so paranoid about each other talking to the opposite sex. I can't see any relationship like this going anywhere.
>>
>>17759045
It's not going to go anywhere but south. 2 people who can't trust each other is a recipe for disaster. break up with her anon it'll save you from a more tormenting heartbreak.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.