[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow potheads: So I've got a bit of a delimma. I smoke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20-weed-iceland-3.jpg (75KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
20-weed-iceland-3.jpg
75KB, 800x400px
Fellow potheads:

So I've got a bit of a delimma. I smoke pretty often, probably about 3 times a month. But when I do, my body completely loses control and I get these uncontrollable shakes. Like vigorous shaking. Comparable to a mini seizure? It's never due to being cold and it doesn't happen depending on amount. It happens whether I take one hit from a batty or if I smoke several bowls. I have something called Grave's Disease, which means I used to have a shitty thyroid that didn't work properly. So I had radio iodine treatment and my thyroid has been completely radiated. I now take a thyroid replacement medication called Thyroxine. Due to the Grave's Disease I also have some heart problems because my heart is working twice as hard to function without a thyroid.

So I guess my question is can I have a heart attack? Like I said, I've always gotten the shakes but the last couple of times it was much more intense. My chest felt tight and it felt like there were fireworks it my tits. I could feel my blood moving inside my my body and my bones felt like they were melting; they felt super warm and liquidy. These past two times are the only times I've smoked since I've undergone the radiation so that's why I'm wondering if it's at all connected. I don't believe it's due to an anxiety attack, becuase I've never felt paranoid or anything like that, but I have been diagnosed with anxiety. Not on any meds for that unfortunately. Finally I'm going to add that I do sometimes have slight tremors when I'm sober, but it never happens when I drink.

So is it safe? Some things I've read online have said the actual act of smoking can cause the blood vessels to constrict and that I should try other methods such as vaporizing or edibles.

Thoughts on all this?
>>
>>17758851
Sounds like a panic attack, my whole body shakes too. My body seems to be relaxed but my brain starts to panic forcing my body to shake uncontrollably. After some deep breathing and listening to the sounds of waves or some relaxing music it goes away but this has only happened twice.. and it was the first month or so I got my Medical Marijuana card..
>>
>>17758851
I get swollen tongue when I have panic attacks, I'm ashamed of it when it happens and it just makes me more anxious.
>>
>>17758851
>3 times a month
>often

I know people that get high 3 times a week. Alot of them are high functioning, bankers etc
>>
>>17758851
you are smoking too much weed and bringing on an anxiety episode.

>several bowls

dude, you smoke 3 times a month. you don't have the tolerance to necessitate that much weed.

Try smoking significantly less and let it escalate on its own. you won't feel all the effects immediately so chill and be patient.

i tell people this shit all the time. idiots smoke like 3 dabs and are wondering why they're freaking the fuck out.... you'd be surprised by how little weed you need to hit that perfect high peek. ofc everyone is different but i think in general people tend to overdo it.
>>
Ask a doctor dude. Does your disease make you mentally retarded too? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17759179
And I mean I've smoked a ton of weed and had a ton of anxiety related issues, those symptoms you've described (seizures) are abnormal but I could see someone getting really stoned and freaking out about their bones dissolving or whatever.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.