[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't have her and I'm coming to accept that now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I can't have her and I'm coming to accept that now. I want to get over her and everyone says to move on.

The nature of our friendship means that we spend a lot of time together, often just the two of us and it gets me down afterwards.

I feel like I should confess and tell her I want to stop spending time with her.

What do you think? Is this pathetic or does it have to be done? I don't think this can go on, I feel so depressed.
>>
>>17758545
Does she know about your feelings?
>>
>>17758561

I don't know but I haven't told her how I feel.
>>
>>17758561
>>17758567

This is what I'm essentially asking. Should I tell her how I feel and this is why I don't want to spend time with her anymore?
>>
>>17758567
So how do you know you can't have her?

You're already ready to end your friendship so it's not like you ahve anything to lose
>>
>>17758584

There's someone else
>>
>>17758599
If you're hurt by spending time with her, then stop. If / When she asks why, just tell her the truth.
That's what I'd do (actually, that's what I did a few years back being in your situation).
>>
>>17758624

How did it go for you? Did You feel happier?
>>
>>17758636
Not immediately.
After sometime I stopped torturing myself with "what if..." type of thought, and then I was really happier.
We never talked again though.
>>
>>17758545
you don't have to confess shit it won't make any difference just stop spending so much time talking or seeing her.
>>
>>17758739
Almost no difference: she will not try to meet.
>>
>>17758545
Confessing is kinda pathetic (sorry), you just have to end it because it's going to drag you down further and further in the long run.
>>
>>17758545
Don't confess! Ask her out, but be subtle.

In the worst case she will not want see you again. Which is probable the best thing to do anyway.
>>
>>17758770

How do I end it without confessing?
>>
>>17758949
Just stop hanging together.
>>
>>17759023

We're in the same social group.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.