[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost the only girl I've ever loved over a year ago. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (51KB, 551x468px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
51KB, 551x468px
I lost the only girl I've ever loved over a year ago.

How the fuck do I get past this part? I still think about her every day, and I want her back with every part of my being and I could probably fucking have her but I don't want the person she's become, I want the person she was.

I feel like shit and I don't really have anyone to talk to, I drifted apart from all my friends when I was with her so I could be closer to her.
>>
>>17758430
>I drifted apart from all my friends when I was with her so I could be closer to her.

That's your problem. You don't want her. You just don't want to be alone.

It's pretty understandable, and the solution is pretty simple. Build relationships again. It's gonna be hard, but not impossible. And after you do, you'll feel a lot better.
>>
>>17758430
Holy shit OP are you me?

Except just over half a year ago
I just work out, and on the worse side I have problems with hearings in about my career etc about the mobbing I was under. So I just work out, sit at parent's home and apply for jobs/courses. I get a bit of relief coming and speaking here.

It's rough. Don't know what else to say, but you're not alone, OP.
>>
>>17758439
>You just don't want to be alone.
Yeah, I don't think I'd be so bad off if I had stayed closer to my friends or had more. I was so infatuated that I thought she was the only friend I needed, and she was certainly the only one I wanted.
>Build relationships again
I'm honestly trying man but I don't know how to turn a casual conversation with a stranger into my best buddy. I talk to qt girls all the time but I still have no idea how to take that step from polite conversation to fucking.

>>17758449
I'd like to say it gets better but I'm still waiting on that part
>>
>>17758469
>I'm honestly trying man but I don't know how to turn a casual conversation with a stranger into my best buddy. I talk to qt girls all the time but I still have no idea how to take that step from polite conversation to fucking.

Baby steps man! Don't rush things!

If you go with an agenda, expecting a lasting relationship out of a simple talk, you'll grow frustrated and disappointed very quickly. Just have fun and let things develop.
>>
>>17758481
That's what I've been trying to do, like I've taken my dog to the park and had lengthy conversations with babes and bros but they always just end with "nice to meet you" and we both go our separate ways.

I think maybe it's a confidence issue, I don't really even know how to ask a girl out or what to say to them, but then I get to thinking and I realize that I also don't know what to say to guys either, I'm just spared of having to ask them out.
>>
>>17758512
I'm this >>17758449

I found that I was fine for the first few months, then got really bad. For me I noticed I just could not get the motivation to try as hard as I used to before her.

Before I had to move back in with my parents a month back, I used to go out to bars/clubs by myself on drinks special nights. After a few drinks I managed to get good conversation going and made friends I could go clubbing for girls with, but then had to move back with the rents due to money issues. I had also met the ex when a friend of mine got too drunk and depressed and ditched me when we planned to go out, and I'd gone by myself (and taken ecstasy lol)

You could try that as well. I even noticed how this time around I had less success as my depressed mood left me being the gloomy ass fuck smoking at the outside area/beer garden in the corner. But despite that still managed good conversation after some pints.

Also feel lucky that you still have the options haha, I have absolutely no way of doing that atm and for the next foreseeable period.
>>
>>17758430
Wait one more year and you'll slowly turn jaded
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.