[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help I realised I just began having an existential crisis for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: avatar_1472188454966.jpg (169KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
169KB, 930x930px
Help I realised I just began having an existential crisis for a while now and now I can't stop thinking of weird things all the time that get me depressed, what do?
>>
Breath meditation
>>
>>17758531
Any specific kind in mind like has this helped you
Also it's not a relaxation thing for me it's more like I can be calm but have some really absurd thoughts
>>
honestly you could try distracting your self with other shit, i think a lot too and the most random life bull shit ever too i either listen to music read shit or just hang out with my hilariously argumentative family.
>>
honestly you could try distracting your self with other shit, i think a lot too and the most random life bull shit ever too i either listen to music read shit or just hang out with my hilariously argumentative family.
>>
>>17758937
Can you elaborate on some of those thoughts because for me it's really hard to distract my self, I produce music I sculpt and I write journals but none of that helps me
>>
>>17758872
not him/her but try them all , do what feels right to you.
http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=107
>>
Read. Your mind is open to all sorts of new concepts and you might find something to fill the void. Worked for me (when I am not lazy)
>>
senpai i stress over my future 24/7, whether ill ever amount to anything, my worth, wtf im doing with my life, religion, guilt over dumb shit, dying a shit death, dissatisfaction with my self and the list goes on bro but at the same time ive learned to just be like 'fuck it' im me and theres nothing i can do about it and crying like a bitch sure aint gonna help me so i dont , i get ti hard but shit, you have to try atleast.
>>
>>
I have been reading more often and my favorite subject is philosophy, but that also contributes to part of this problem while patching up others. I just guess the underline problem I have is that people ask me what's wrong then label me as crazy when I try to explain to them what I feel like is wrong and makes me feel like I have problems communicating with others
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.