[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you not have trust issues in a relationship when you kno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0242.jpg (12KB, 275x183px)
IMG_0242.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
How do you not have trust issues in a relationship when you kno that girls can get laid whenever they want and always have other guys hitting on them?
>>
>>17758407
You do not fall in love so it really won't matter. Even the most trustworthy girl that purposefully blocks most guys approach cannot resist an opportunity with a suave good looking guy.
>>
>>17758407
it goes both ways. The sad truth is, the vast majority are not loyal people. The ones that are loyal, only do so out of convenience or lack of better options. Then there is a percent of people within that, that would never do something regardless of circumstances.

Here's the terrible kicker- there's NO WAY of telling who falls into what category until it's too late. Hence, the trust. It's really fucking hard. But here's what I tell myself- I fall into the 'would never do anything' category. I am not that special. So if I exist, there must be plenty of others. There HAVE to be. Right?

sigh........ fuck humanity.
>>
>>17758407
It's less about trusting other people doing something you don't want them to do and more about trusting that they will do what's best for them, which most tend to do or at least try to do.

If you're the best option for somebody, they have to be retarded to cheat on you. (At if they are retarded, who cares if they cheated, that's their loss) If you're not the best option for someone, it's bound that they will look for better options, whether it's breaking up with you, or cheating and breaking up with you.
>>
>>17758517
>trusting that they will do what's best for them

My gf is supposedly clever, and she cheats on me with three other men with no condoms.
>>
>>17758748
So we got...

>A
She's not that clever, and cheating without protection suggests that it's likely, unless she had other means to be sure the guys didn't have STDs

>B
You're not the best option for her.

If it's A, well good riddance, if it's B, there was not much you could've done about it.
>>
>>17758772
>She's not that clever
What baffles me is that she's actually a doctor. Doesn't prevent her from being a retard, though (the educated kind of retarded, if you know what I mean).

>she had other means to be sure the guys didn't have STDs
Knowing her, probably not. She will just have sex like that.

>You're not the best option for her.
Yet she stays. (Inb4 she stays for money: she's actually way richer than me.)
>>
>>17758790
>the educated kind of retarded, if you know what I mean
That's pretty common. Being good at some field or even multiple ones doesn't guarantee that someone is good at everything, even some "simple" stuff. Although her disregard for STDs is on the "very retarded" side, specially as a doctor. Then again, she doesn't have to value the downsides as much as most.

>Yet she stays.
Well, if she get away with fucking other guys and still retaining you (and all the positives of that, no need to be rich, being a cool guy is enough) why wouldn't she? That's like the best of both worlds from her POV.
>>
>>17758811
>That's like the best of both worlds from her POV.

True. But I'll drop her as soon as I make more money, since the "money part" of our arrangement suits me for now, and will become null once I'm richer (next year hopefully).

There was a special kind of trust that still existed while she cheated on me with one person, but it makes no sense at all since they're three. Now I feel like I'm just another dick in her rotation, which destroys all the value of the intimate story we've built. I feel demoted to the rank of a prostitute, and not a particularly well-paid or well-treated one, since she really takes me for granted.

Hence, termination is near, and I only hesitate between the soft route or the really painful route (painful for her).
>>
>always have other guys hitting on them?
I havent had a dude hit on me in 4 years lol.
Try dating a fat uggo. Or a chick who's uninterested in sex.

Or accept you're too immature and self conscious to date and maybe perhaps work on yourself?
>>
>>17758881
>Now I feel like I'm just another dick in her rotation
It's a way to see it, but on the other hand you're the one she sticks along with. So at worst you're her bottom bitch and not just some random prostitute.

>I only hesitate between the soft route or the really painful route (painful for her)
It's always better to keep the focus on yourself instead of intentionally hurting another (no matter how deserved it might be), so as long there are no downsides with the soft route for you, I'd go with it.

>>17758902
>I havent had a dude hit on me in 4 years lol.
Not exactly positive advertisement for you.
>>
>>17758407
Depends on you as a person. I mean there are things you can avoid to help yourself trust your partener like avoid girls you know have ever cheated before. But at the end of the day it's down to you. I trust my gf completely. She's very attractive and like you said could easily find someone to fuck other than me, but I know she won't. You just have to trust people, if you can't it will put a hamper on any good relationship you have. I'm not saying go bind and ignore obvious signs but don't be a dick because she has a friend that is also a guy. Also fuck her so well that she doesn't need to find it elsewhere, I feel that helps some too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.