[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /adv/, I really need help with a situation that I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1474435467875.jpg (33KB, 456x349px) Image search: [Google]
1474435467875.jpg
33KB, 456x349px
Well, /adv/, I really need help with a situation that I've never experienced before.

I've always been fat and, because of that, my self-esteem is almost 0. Recently, I've started to go to the gym and, since then, my weight loss has been incredible. This led me to the best phase of my life in terms of girls. Some friends, mostly girls and gay guys, have started to say that I'm getting hot and stuff, but not even that has made me more confident (I still feel fat, I believe I'll only be confident with at least 10kg less).

This led me to a situation that I've never expected and I really don't know how to deal with it. There's a girl in my college. If you ask me to build the girl of my dreams, with all the characteristics, looks and stuff, would probably be something very similar to her. I've been looking her for some time now, but never talked to her because I've always thought she was too much for me and I'd never have any chance, so I was ok with that and was living my life normally.

Turns out that, the other day, one of my friends was talking to her while I was away, and she said she was into me. I was shocked, I never thought a girl like her would want a guy like me, but it happened. But I just don't know how to react. I don't know how to talk to her now and I'm feeling nervous about it. What do I do now? What do I talk to her? I really don't want to miss this chance and I'm awful at flirting.
>>
"Ayy girl.
Listen after history we should go get some dinner. Cool?"
>>
>>17758261
Well OP, its time to grab it right by the pussy.
What i would reccomend is to put yourself in a situation she is in, optimally a party would be a perfect excuse to talk to her.
If shes not going to any, i suggest just going full Chad Thundercock and ask her straight up if you want to go watch a movie or whatever
>>
>>17758354
Also OP, how many times have you actually TALKED to her? Of you do it its likely the convo will naturally turn to hanging out.
>>
>>17758354
>>17758356
We actually haven't talked yet. All I know is she's interested. I've noticed she was looking at me at a party we went a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't do nothing because I was kinda tied to other girl from outside the college by that time.

Even if I know she's interested, I still don't have the balls to go ther and talk to her, because I don't know how to deal with it and I fear that I can accidentally fuck up everything.
>>
>>17758374
And how do you know she wants you?
>>
>>17758501
Well, she said it directly to a friend of mine.

My friend told me she was talking with her in a bar right next to our college, while I was busy at my class (I had a group work to present). Then the girl mentioned she was looking at me and was interested.
>>
>>17758529
Just go ask. Think of it like this, whats the worst that can happen? A no at worst, even as she shows interest
>>
>>17758544
But how can I do it? I mean, everytime I see her in college, she's with her friends and I'm with my friends, and I don't feel comfortable to go there and just talk to her, I don't know how to proceed in this case. I mean, I have no problem to go talk to a random girl in a party or stuff, but this situation is making me nervous because it's a great oportunity and she's incredibly beautiful. How do I do this?
>>
>>17758576
Ask her when shes getting iut of class, going for some water, or just straight up asking "hey, can I talk to you for a second?"
>>
>>17758625
I have no problems to go there and talk to her, but how do I make it clear that I also want her without looking weird? I really don't know how to get into that.
>>
>>17758354
Best advice so far.

>>17758651
Find a way to be alone with her, either "accidentaly" or ask her out to whatever she's into (movie, hiking, whatever) if no accident happen.
You said you never talked before, so do that, talk. It's not weird.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.