[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm really into this girl and when we were watching a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
So I'm really into this girl and when we were watching a movie I jokingly called her a bitch. She ignored me until the movie was over and got off the call, I messaged her apologizing saying it was only a joke and she went to bed upset at me and didn't forgive me.

Is this standard behavior for girls or a red flag? First time talking seriously to a girl for a while too, so I may be out of touch..
>>
>>17758211
Each girl is different, tough luck m8, move on to the next girl, maybe next year or the year after that you'd be luckier.
>>
>>17758211
Words are words, if it's not meant in a disrespectful manner it doesn't mean that no one will be offended, but maybe she isn't the one for you.
Some couples get by on banter, if you plan on having someone who understands your humour enough to see past a silly comment here or there then stay far away from women who will take that commentary too seriously.
I prefer it when my fiance doesn't say "fuck you" jokingly, but I wouldn't ignore him for the rest of the day over it. I've gotten over a lot after being in a relationship for 8 years (including words like bitch and cunt) but maybe that's because I know him so well and he and I have matured over the years (25yo and he is 27yo)
>>
>>17758211
I call all of my female friends (and my sis) "bitches/cunts/whores" and nobody was ever really upset at me, ONE time a chick said that even in bantz context it was degrading, so we had a little talk and it was perfectly fine too.

As much at depends on the girl, your delivery and the initial impression she got about you matter at least as much.
>>
>>17758211
she likes drama
gtfo asap
>>
>>17758220
Yeah, I just don't understand why she hadn't forgiven me after it was clearly a joke, sure she got offended but offended enough to where she would jeopardize our feelings for one another.. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around that, perhaps she's trying to manipulate me as well in a guilt trip. Idk it was just banter like you say so maybe she is driving me away.. She was also very tired though.

>>17758224

She definitely craves drama, I thought it would be worth to tolerate it because I haven't been with anyone like that but the games hurt and I care for her..
>>
>>17758229
>I thought it would be worth to tolerate it
ahahaha
you're going to learn the hard way..
The repercussions of what you're doing can be way more serious than you think. gl.
>>
>>17758211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
let it go

OP
it's just a joke, she likes drama anyway
lol
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.