[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any lawfags around? I have a simple question, maybe anyone that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wLiULV9.jpg (641KB, 646x1463px) Image search: [Google]
wLiULV9.jpg
641KB, 646x1463px
Any lawfags around? I have a simple question, maybe anyone that's gone through this may put in their two cents. I was recently awarded sole and physical custody of my son. My soon to be ex-wife took off to Florida after losing her job and being evicted. She was served the custody paperwork but decided to leave and left my son with me. When I went to court the judge asked me where the mother was and I told him she had left to FL. He back very angry and asked me what was she thinking!? He also brought up the custody paperwork and proof that she was served, and named time and date that she was served and also named the sheriff that served her. Well wife found out and is threatened me of fighting for my son. I have nothing against her being part of his life. Regardless of our differences she's still his mother. Will it be difficult for her to gain custody back?
>>
>>17758085
You were given custody by a court. She would have to go to court to have that reversed, and the only argument she could use is that you are a danger to the boy and he's safer with her. And given her track record that will be hard.

If you want her to see him, begin with supervised limited-hours visits in a contact center.
>>
She literally kidnapped your child. If she was a man she'd be in jail right now.
>>
>>17758207
She took off to Florida and left my son behind with me. She cheated on me and got pregnant. I've been here before. We had a domestic fight where I hit her and was arrested. I left the apartment. While I was gone she had the man and his sister she cheated on me with staying with her. I file for custody after that, she was not paying rent or being responsible and ended up losing the apartment. She quickly lost her job as well. She took the easy way out and left to Florida. She left my son behind with me. She was served with custody paperwork so she knew about the case. As stated above the judge was pissed off and brought up the paperwork where it was stated the time and date she was served and by who. He then gave awarded me sole and physical custody of him. I am currently on probation I am following it and respecting it.
>>
>>17758225
>left my son behind with me.
Oh, I read it as "left with my son", sorry! Well, at least there's that then.
>>
>>17758241
As far as I know, if I'm such a menace... Why she left him with me? That's how I see it. Anyway. She's currently in Florida and threatened me of calling the courts tomorrow to have it changed. She can't do anything unless she's here as I'm aware. Though i moved in with my parents, I am providing everything, I have a stable job, I'm involved with his school etc. No one helps me. I have care for him before and after school.
>>
>>17758085
Yes, she will have to take you to court and that will cost her money so doubt she will do it and also means she has to return to your state to file and appear.

What she hopes to do is bluff you into allowing her to see your son and she'll just snatch him. I would stop taking her calls if you have been granted full custody and she has no court stipulated visitation rights. Do not feel sorry for her she ran the fuck off and your son does not need this crazy in his life but stability.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.