[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never had a boyfriend, never even kissed anyone. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mkzyp0TDEZ1qafl38o1_500.jpg (45KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkzyp0TDEZ1qafl38o1_500.jpg
45KB, 500x333px
I've never had a boyfriend, never even kissed anyone. I've spent all my life either being ugly or fat or struggling with social anxiety.

Now I look good, am more confident, and get approached. I guess I could get a boyfriend very easily, but I don't want to because in a year I am moving countries. But I'm extremely lonely, I just want someone, I want that kind of relationship. It hurts being so lonely. However, I don't want to be heart broken and have wasted someone's time when I leave in a year.

What do?
>>
>>17757961
Come to my house and we can schedule a timed loving. I will love you for X amount of time with no strings attached, and after contract, I won't care about you. You get it all, the heights of passion, the freedom of leaving it, and no uncertainties after.
U just need some love on the go, bitch.
>>
>>17757961
Love is not about the future, its about the present. A year of love is better than nothing, same for him.
>>
>>17757961
There is another, perhaps slightly cynical way of looking at your situation. Since you're leaving in a year, you have a lot of freedom to experiment, either romantically or sexually, knowing there will be no reputation or loose ends to follow you.

I'm not recommending that you run wild - just suggesting that you look at this year as holding opportunities rather than limits.

I'm a female, 28, who had a similar story (overweight teen, totally out of the dating/romantic/sexual world, lost weight in 20s). I can assure you that romantic/sexual life can begin after 25.
>>
>>17758041
That's true, but I'm not the type. I don't want to experiment or sleep with men I don't care about. I'm the type that falls in love whenever someone looks me in the eyes lol, I just want one person.

I regret not experiencing "young love", wish I'd have lost weight and started caring about my looks a lot sooner.
>>
>>17757961
>>17758041
pics?
how can a person be ugly at one time and not ugly at other time I cant believe this
>>
>>17758251
Weight loss, better skincare and diet, exercise, better hair & makeup, etc.

I was ugly as fuck as a child. I grew into my looks as well as did the above and became pretty.
>>
>>17758242
Are you me, but female?
>>
>>17758375
It's terrible isn't it anon? I just want a comfy happy relationship :(
>>
>>17758242
>>17758375

Do you two want "one" person? Or "any" person?

Because when you find yourself falling for people over very simple gestures, it means you are starved for attention.

The kind of "spark" you see in romantic comedies is bullshit. You don't fall in love over a glance.
>>
>>17758385
>You don't fall in love over a glance
until you do
;((
>>
>>17758388

That's not love. That's "infatuation". That's a "crush".

And it's also very superficial. You only know how this person looks, yet you love them?
>>
>>17758395
It happened exactly once to me and I still love her. I have a theory that we knew each other since we were four and then we were separated and lost the memory but the feeling is still there.
>>
>>17758399

Please, be joking... that's a crush. That's the perfect example of a crush. Don't obsess over it and meet more people. Learn to actually interact and you might experience love.
>>
>>17758404
what are you rambling about lol, it doesn't make sense to say this to a person in a happy relationship so I just assume you think I'm someone else. I have no need to enlarge my already large social circle or to find another girl.
>>
>>17758422

Wait, so you are dating her? Tie message didn't made that clear. It sounded to me like someone still clinging to a crush they had.

I'm glad you are in a relationship, but you have to understand unless you two are psychic, there's no way that you knew each other from a glance (or repressed memories because holy shit.)

You had luck, and I'm glad for that. But you can't possibly believe that applies to everyone else.
>>
>>17757961
I'm gonna have to see pics to confirm that you actually do look good now. Regardless if you are or not. You'll be fine. Women always are.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=HqPlKDi7ikA
>>
>>17758385
I meant I would prefer to be in a long-term relationship. I don't want to sleep around or date a bunch of men. As few relationships as possible.

To be honest I probably am starved of attention. I don't go out much (more like at all).
>>
>>17758429
>Women always are

This is true
>>
>>17758435

Why do you want few relationships?
>>
>>17758442
Few quality relationships > a lot of short term relationships
>>
>>17758605
/r9k/tards and /soc/fags can't understand this, they can only evaluate their lives in terms of pounds of pussy conquered/year
>>
>>17758429

>You'll be fine. Women always are

There are as many unmarried women as men and as many female virgins as male virgins. Men just whine more.
>>
>>17758695
It's because they're objectively unlovable, and a long-term quality relationship simply is not an option for them
>>
>>17758322
>Weight loss, better skincare and diet, exercise, better hair & makeup, etc.
how'd you do that? Any tips or resources you can share?
>>
>>17758936
Instagram and YouTube for hair and makeup tutorials, and the /fit/ board for heath and fitness.
>>
>>17758892
>as many female virgins as male virgins
source on that?
>>
>>17758892
>>as many female virgins as male virgins
Untrue because of hypergamy; 3% of men are chads who do most of the sexing.

>>Men just whine more.
The ratio of online articles about no good men/women left out there would not suggest this. Maybe you get this impression from browsing 4chan but it's not true in general. And this is in despite of men having more to complain about in the area of loneliness. Go make some fake POF profiles if you don't believe me.
>>
>>17759493
Quran
>>
how old are u?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.