[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with a gf that just wants to be with me 24/7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1463823109676.jpg (104KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463823109676.jpg
104KB, 375x500px
How do I deal with a gf that just wants to be with me 24/7?

I feel like I cant breathe. We study the same subject at Uni. We live in the same place. We do absolutely everything together and I feel like I'm going to fucking explode. She always wants to do things together, and shes totally withdrawn from her own friends. I'm a loner, I really like to just sit down and play video games for a few hours. And I don't mean with her, I just mean video games like playing Street Fighter or Dark souls or just fucking something alone. She gets really dejected when I say no, and it totally ruins my mood to play anything because I know shes just upset in the other room doing absolutely nothing because shes waiting on me. I feel like a parent, that I have to come up with activities for us to do non-stop and she has 0 motivation to do anything on her own.

Everyday its "I should do (something on her own)", but it never happens. Anytime I try encourage it, encourage her to go out with her friends or do her own thing is met with "YOU JUST DONT WANT ME AROUND!" And in my head it's like YEAH NO SHIT!

I feel like I'm fucking suffocating.
>>
just talk to her about it
jeez
>>
>>17757878
You should leave her. She clearly has mental issues.
>>
Dude girls are just like that, just give her a bunch of hugs and kisses boi some girls need attention. it seems retarded but just do it.
>>
Clearly you want different things from the relationship. If you're not fucking happy with her, break up. It's not rocket science. You're likely delaying the inevitable.

If you'd rather take a more balanced approach, consider talking to her about it. Communication is absolutely key and if she can't entertain and adult discussion on the topic then she's not worth her weight in salt.
>>
I had the EXACT same issue. We ended up breaking up. She found a new boyfriend very quickly afterwards. Some girls literally cannot live without getting attention, it's never going to work if your girlfriend is like that and you're introverted.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.