[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>KV >Never been on a date or had a gf >How do I ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1476909321911.jpg (55KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1476909321911.jpg
55KB, 728x546px
>KV
>Never been on a date or had a gf
>How do I ask a girl I'm good friends with to be my gf?
>>
>>17757766
Ask her out to lunch and be sure to mention that it's just you two
>>
>>17757766
"Hey, I like you. Romantically." / "I like you as more than a friend. Want to go on a date sometime?"

Just pick your moment and say that, man. Yes, it'll be nervewracking and have the potential to be turn awkward if she doesn't feel the same way, but trust me, you don't want to try some kind of smooth line on her, or even worse, to "confess your feelings" in a big outpouring of sudden unexpected emotion.

Given your situation, just keep it simple, short and sweet. It's not going to make her swoon, but equally, if she likes you enough for you to have a shot in the first place, it's unlikely to fuck things up for you since it's not something you can really screw up.

Also, why is the art for wikiHow always so fucking terrible?
>>
>>17757773
If they're good friends they probably already hang out together alone all the time. Normally I agree it's always better to just ask a girl out than blurt out "DUH, I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU" but in this case I really, really doubt she's going to get it unless he just bites the bullet and spells it out.
>>
>>17757766
You don't.
You just let (make) it happen.
You hang out together more. You do things as a couple. You hug, snuggle. You kiss.
It happens without you having to say out lud it is happening.
>>
>>KV
>>Never been on a date or had a gf
>no good friends
>had some friends but quit talking to them when I was 15
>now no friends
>Haven't "hung out" with someone probably since I got my driver's license 5 years ago
How do I crawl out of this hole
>>
>>17757766
I accidentally touched my female friend between her legs and she let out a moan and didn't say anything and next thing we know we are kissing and became a couple.
Maybe you could try to do a similar thing to your friend.
>>
>>17757766
>>How do I ask a girl I'm good friends with to be my gf?

Does she like you? Do you hang out alone?

If your answers are "I don't know" and "No", then you just have a one-sided crush.
>>
>>17757766
>How do I ask a girl I'm good friends with to be my gf?
How long has it been since your feelijgs changed?
>>
>>17757766
Just tell her you'd like to be closer, it's obvious and not overly ambitious.
>>
>>17757766

This >>17758425

Tell her
"come closer, I want to tell you something..
closer
CLOSER"
then whisper in her ears
"pls b my gf"
>>
>>17758208
grab them right in the pussy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.