[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf lives with parents >sexual, mental, and physical abuse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 20161111_030731.png (427KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_030731.png
427KB, 500x497px
>gf lives with parents
>sexual, mental, and physical abuse
>has 2 year old kid, babby daddy wants nothing to do with her and is not in the picture
>has ocd
>has depression
>has anxiety
>eating disorder
>partakes in self harm
>confused about her sexuality
>has very strong symptoms of borderline personality disorder
>very insecure and paranoid, always needed constant reassurance
>dies her hair about every other week
>has many perceptions, doesn't always take them
>fucked her within hours of meeting her for the first time
>tells me she doesn't know what she wants in life, says everything is so confusing
>breaks up with me

Truly I know I shouldn't be sad about this given the many negative attributes I listed, but I am. The only redeeming factor was the sex, it wasn't great but she would do literally anything I asked. I tried to play hero or whatever and try to solve some of her problems, but says it's something only she can do. Why exactly am I sad about this, am I codependent? She was the only girl I've ever cared for and fucked (unfortunately)
>>
>>17757722
You're sad because you loved her and she pushed you away. I'm going through something like that too, and even though those words are what's happening, it doesn't help.
>>
>>17757764
Right but her 'love' for me couldn't have been genuine right? She told me she loved me very early into the relationship, like week 2. I told her I didn't feel comfortable saying it, not because I didn't love her per se, but because I didn't know what love is/was (pretty sure I still don't know). But I told her anyway because she wanted to hear it. Maybe it's like when you hear something so much you start to believe it? Maybe her telling me she loved me multiple times a day eventually broke me down? I always felt like she was trying to convince herself rather than me. I also felt like she had an "agenda", I even told her this within the first week we were together, and periodically throughout the relationship. She would send me big ass text messages saying you have my heart forever, I will never stop loving you, I want to have a family and get married and go on spontaneous dates even when we're in our 60s, etc etc. Do normal people do or say this shit within like 3 months of a relationship?
Sorry for the wall of text this turned into a vent post.
>>
>>17757783
I knew a girl for 4 years before we dated. We weren't too explicit all the time, but we essentially planned our lives together. Things change, shit happens. Life happens.

Maybe neither of you knew what love was. You were clearly friends, and losing a friend hurts. You clearly liked her to some degree, so getting pushed away hurts.

All I can do is shed light on the situation. I can't take away the pain before it's time. If that was possible, I wouldn't hurt anymore either.
>>
>>17757722
This bitch is a literal train wreck. Run. You don't want none of this.
>>
>>17757797
/adv/ gets so philosophical after a certain hour and I fucking love every bit of it.
>Maybe neither of you knew what love was
I know for a fact I didnt/don't, but she 'seemed' to. Maybe that plays into the part where I mention she was trying to convince herself.
>You were clearly friends
Well no, I have a theory behind this tell me what you think. The first time we ever hung out we fucked, literally hours after first talking to her. Before we did I did mention it could be a friend's with benifits thing, she replied back with "You only want me for benifits?" I said something like "no, I'm just offering incase you don't want something serious". Anyway, we fucked and then went our separate ways. My theory behind this: After we fucked she thought I wanted her exclusively for sex, therefore she wanted to engage in a relationship to reassure herself I wasn't in it just for the pussy. She did mentioned that she thought I was cute and has been thinking about me for awhile before any of this even happened. What do you think?
>>17757801
I couldn't stay even if I wanted to. She broke it off with me. I feel like I dodged a machine gun at blank point, but still sad somehow.
>>
>>17757826
If she wanted to be in a relationship then she wanted to be friends (assuming friends and boy/girlfriends are not mutually exclusive). Friends is kinda of a loose term, but it definitely sounds like you guys were.

The question is: were you really just in it for that good puss? Or was there more. Maybe you found yourself attached anyway.

Also, I think /adv/ gets more philosophical late at night because the /adv/isors get sadder and more introspective
>>
>>17757842
Originally, I was in it just for the sex. But like I said after a while of her getting good more serious and using the word love, I eventually feel victim to it. It is worth mentioning we never really talked all too much about our feelings face to face, or even did activities other than fuck. I mean we went to the park, beach, historical landmarks, picnics, concerts, etc, but it 99% of the time ended with sex.
>>
>>17757848
That's kinda how my relationship was too. I wonder if that played a part. that's not why we broke up, but it was certainly something that went on.
>>
>>17757853
Yeah that's not why we split either. From what I've gathered we split because she's always wanted to have sex with another female out of curiosity. She recently started another semester of cosmetology school and said she was falling for this girl, she said it was less about this specific girl, but girls in general and I guess this specific girl reawakened these feelings. Said she was worried she might be happier with another girl and feared she would be missing out on something perhaps. I suspect most of this is true but don't know for sure. I still have her on fb and I've noticed she's been tagging this guy in a few posts like once a week, he commented out of the blue on a photo from 2015 of their Skype screen shot. Granted it was about a car that was also in the chat, but the comment was something like "remember now" which to me sounds like they're been privately chatting and that comment was to clarify something they were discussing. Meh, emotions dude, don't know what to believe, feel or think.
>>
>>17757863
I think the best thing to do is move on and really love yourself on your own, not just you with another girl. I'm just thinking of this now, but maybe we get so caught up in liking the image of ourselves plus our girls (not to mention enjoying the relationship in general) that we forget to love the idea of just ourselves, after all we all are just one person.

Idk, I have a fever and am on multiple drugs but maybe there's truth in there somewhere.
>>
>>17757869
I've had that thought also. She hit me with something similar, could be all lies but she said she wants to know she can be happy and supportive all on her own without relying on someone else. That got me thinking shit I don't love myself and I've never been happy, just less depressed in certain scenarios. I think we were mutually using eachother as a crutch for happiness and/or acceptance. I still think she's already talking to other people but whatever. I guess fix the problems you have control of and accept the ones you dont.
>>
>>17757876
Working on the right now. I'm hoping to turn my misfortune around into something positive. Hopefully we all can
>>
>>17757896
It should get easier in time. Burn or cut yourself, it will be painful for awhile but it will heal over. If you need someone to talk to you can text my burner: 14086849398
Going to sleep now, have work in 6 hours implying I wake up.
>>
>>17757722
What did you get her to do sexually? Call you daddy? Anal?
>>
Hahahaha fucking cuck
Back to plebbit, pussy
>>
>>17757722
you OP have major issues to fall for this train wreck. I'm no professional and suggest you get it.
>>
>>17758209
All of that and more.
Name or describe something and I'll tell you if I did it.
>>17758267
I've realized that, was I dependant?
>>
>>17758506
don't try to self diagnose because that leads to trying to self treat and even if you get it right it takes too long. There is a reason you are attracted to women most people would avoid and I don't know why and neither do you. A professional may be able to help you find out why and what to do about it.
>>
>>17758514
>There is a reason you are attracted to women most people would avoid
This was basically my first girlfriend and my first fuck, so to say I'm attracted to all women like that I'd have to disagree. She has a way of emotionally manipulating people, never saw it for what it was until we split.
>>
>>17758522
most men would avoid a girl like this, hell most people would avoid a girl like this and not even want a friendship. you made a bad choice
>>
>>17757722
So what? Why were you going to take care of another man's child?
>>
>>17758525
Oh without a doubt I made a bad choice. No denying that I won't even try. She is really hot tho as much as I don't want to admit or justify it. A good 8 or 9 out of 10.
You say most people would avoid even a friendship with that kind of person; why exactly? Just too much drama?
>>17758527
Well this wasn't the original plan, the plan was to fuck her and move on but as you see it didn't necessarily work out like that. I came to terms with rising another man child tho, it's not something I can say I ever thought about or even wanted but I was willing to take that shot for her.
>>
>>17758542
>an actual cuck
It's just a meme, friendo. Never take care of another man's child.
>>
>>17757722
Maybe someone can clean up this mess, but you can't. Move on.
>>
>>17757908
Thanks anon. I don't plan on hurting myself, that definitely doesn't seem constructive
>>
>>17758542
>Just too much drama
fuck yes, like way too much and it puzzles me you kinda see it as could go either way. I didn't have to get through the whole list and saw she's trouble.

I also hope you realize she gives that pussy away easily to any guy stupid enough to fuck her, that's the only honey she's got. IF and its a big IF you need pussy that bad you fuck and run and do not leave an address. If I'm ever that desperate I go to a brothel
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.