[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 27 y/o male. >Have a gf (21). >In a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: img.jpg (42KB, 300x249px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
42KB, 300x249px
>Be 27 y/o male.
>Have a gf (21).
>In a relationship for over 7 years.
>Healthy loyal relationship, we talk about everything.
>Talked about experimenting with another woman.
>Potential candidate: my female best friend (21).
>Known her most of my life.
>My girl thought it would just be fantasy, because the other girl was in a relationship.

A few weeks ago, the relationship of the girl ended.
I hinted to my girlfriend about the conversation.
She still thinks it's never going to happen.

Went to hang out the girl some random afternoon.
Had an interesting talk with her.
>Learned that she had some bi-sexual experiances
>She claimed she would do me and my girlfriend.
Because the girl isn't too confident herself, she wanted me to organize it.

I know my girlfriend is affraid it might ruin our relationship.
But I am willing to give it a try.

So my question to /adv/:
How would you manage this?
>>
>>17757586
well I know one important aspect from the one night I managed to pull this off with an old ex of mine.

Make the girls fuck each other first or the whole thing will be so fucking awkward. Basically you have to get them comfortable with each other sexually before it will work. So get wine or beer or w.e and put on music and everybody get loose.

Then do like tandem massages where two of you massage another and then switch to the other girl etc. Nudge on the other girl and your gf to touch each other inappropriately during the massages, to kiss each other, etc.

If they aren't turned on by each other it will go like the other experience I had when I was younger and they will basically fight over you and your girlfriend will be a total bitch about the entire thing, trying to beat her at pleasing you.

I hope this makes sense, make them into each other and want to fuck each other... then you get fucked by both of them since you have the proper apparatus to get in there buddy.
>>
>>17757605
During the "interesting talk", I suggested that they should fuck each other first. I don't want to make my girlfriend jealous by joining in too soon.

Tequila is probably going to be the preferred drink.

The tendem messages could work, both girls should be into that. Im going to try that for sure.

Both girls are very loving and caring. I dont think they will fight over me, but I catch your drift.
>>
>>17757660
Its more of a competition sense of fighting, where your girlfriend, during the sex, realizes that she is now letting another girl fuck you and if that girl fucks you better then her, you might leave her for the better fucking girl. Just avoid that. Use things like "baby show her how you do it" and "why don't you put it in her mouth for her honey" etc etc.. catch my drift?

Let your girlfriend be in charge of helping this woman explore your body with her, instead of both of them competing against each other.
>>
>>17757685
This is of course after you get them comfortable with eachother sexually and "insert" yourself (haha)

Another good spot is when you get to oral sex, eat out your girlfriend (first of course before the other girl) and then share her with the other girl. then switch to the other girl and have your girlfriend go first and then you join in. Its about carefully orchestrating it so that you are not in anyway making anyone upset.
>>
>>17757586
>27
>21
>in relationship for over seven years

Ew wtf you dated her when she was around 14 as a 20 year old man?
>>
>>17757704
After this once both girls have been sufficiently eaten out.. then you can make your move and say "What about me girls?" and laugh. If you get what I'm getting at here you should have a great time.. Don't get too drunk! let the girls get really drunk but you shouldn't! you want to enjoy this shit and remember it. Doesn't happen often!
>>
>>17757716
>found the pedo
>>
>>17757718
>what about me, girls?
I cringed
>>
>>17757685
Loud and clear.

There is only one problem: I dont see my girlfriend being in charge of anything.

The other girl is more likely to be the more dominant one.

Another question;
Can this kind of relationship be sustainable ?
>>
>>17757719
>OP
>>
>>17757720
>actually worked though
>>
>>17757716
>>17757719
>>
>>17757728
>OPs groomed gf is probably riddled with Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>17757725
well then make sure you and the other girl dominate your girlfriend properly, either way your GF should be #1 to avoid feelings.

Uhhhh thats really hard to say.. long term.. I'd say its quite doubtful UNLESS the girls actually become friend with each other. If they become real friends and STILL both wanna fuck you then yes I could see you extending this past more then a short-term window. Other wise I would make sure to make the night you get as LONG as possible. Don't fucking cum until you are dead.
>>
>>17757716
Jup.
Both girls are friends of my sister.

>>17757718
It should be a night to remember!
>>
>>17757742
Well they actually are friends of each other, and both of them are caring/loving.

I guess it would be possible to dominate my girlfriend properly. She might allow it because she wants to make everyone happy.
>>
Your going to pressure your gf into letting you cuck her and she'll hate you forever for it
>>
>>17757775
Women are naturally cuckable though. In tribal societies and studies of our ancestors the top women in the tribe would usually share the alpha males. They realized they were replaced easily and that the alpha men were not.
>>
>you, 27
>gf, 21
>relationship for over 7 years

Hmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>17757586
Don't. Please don't.

Of all the things that can go wrong with either a 3-way or a 4-person wifeswap, the most common and most dangerous is when 2 of the 3 (or 3 of the 4) are eager, and the last one feels she ought to go along just to not be a party-pooper. She WILL - I absolutely guarantee - regret it and it will hurt your relationship.

Don't do it unless everyone involved is equally enthusiastic. Even then there are lots of things that can go wrong, but you'll forestall the biggest danger.
>>
>>17757762
>allow it
>because she wants to make everyone happy.
>>17757775
this

you sound shit in bed
>>
>>17758067
>>17757716
you guys exposed OP's not very well thought out fantasy
>>
>>17757804
That's great, in practice women still feel heartbroken when they get cheated on, still feel possessive over their loved one and still want exclusivity. Especially in western relationships where there is no standing culture of needing to share partners.

Who the fuck cares about our ancestors?

And OP, you are batshit retarded. The #1 rule for threesomes is to never choose someone you can't avoid when things go sour. Even if they don't go sour, it will be different for your girlfriend to see you spend one on one time with a woman you held in your arms and made love to. Just realize that this can nuke your relationship faster than you ever thought was possible.
>>
>>17757734
and he's had his eye of this "friend" since she was 14 too
>>
>>17757586
you are a fucking dick OP and hope one day she matures enough and leaves you.
>>
>>17757586
Literally the first rule of bringing another girl in bed is that she can't be a close aquaintance or in yours or your gf's circle of friends. Your gf is most likely not okay with the emotional infidelity which this seems to be segwaying towards.

Stop thinking with your dick.
If you're serious about this do it right, but I doubt the same guy that dated a 14 year old when he was 20 will do that. Jesus christ it's alright to be born a pedo but you can't pull this shit dumbass
>>
>>17757586
I would rethink the entire idea of this and what it leads to down the road. Shit like this is the start of a downward slope in relationships. If you're ready to let both or one of them go, then go ahead. I'd advise you just stick with your gf and drop the idea of adding people to the bed.
>>
>>17757716
Bingo
>>
File: ohyou.jpg (122KB, 1038x792px) Image search: [Google]
ohyou.jpg
122KB, 1038x792px
>>17757586
>Be 27 y/o male.
>Have a gf (21).
>In a relationship for over 7 years.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.