[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be concerned that my husband doesn't talk to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Sad-Crying-Meme-Face-18.jpg (18KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Crying-Meme-Face-18.jpg
18KB, 720x480px
Should I be concerned that my husband doesn't talk to me as much as his friends/coworkers/random people..? He'll ramble with them but with me not so much. He'll want me to play video games with him, watch tv/movie.

I crave deep conversations especially with him but I always end up just talking and all he does is listen.. not much input. Then he'll say he likes when I talk and rather listen. Every single time.

I wish he would get more involved like when he does with others. It depresses me and I don't know what to think about it..
>>
It seems he's just scared of opening up to you, for fear of seeming like less of a man.
>>
>>17757536

if you're having this issue and hes already your husband, then you've made a very terrible mistake.
>>
>>17757536
Sounds like he's simply comfortable just being in your presence. Why should you have to blather on about shit that doesnt matter to fill the space of silence?
>>
I think it's just to do with being comfortable. I definitely have this problem with my boyfriend these days too. It's just because you see him heaps there's less to talk about.

One thing that really helps is going for a big walk through nature together, so there's no video games or phones or anything to distract you. It always really helps us have a big talk which is nice.
>>
Ah he has finally achieved the seaside level.
See when you listen to a girl talk most guys just get lost in their own toughs and heal blah blah blah, nod their head and move on.
When you level up you get to hear static, think TV tuned to a dead channel, it's much easier to think at this point.
Well legend says that some guys can achieve a level of bliss while their bitch gives them lip. All they hear is the waves on the beach, seagulls in the distance and almost feel the calming says of the sun on their skin.

Also you seem boring and needy. Good thing you locked something down. I would have left you with a full womb and an empty bottle of booze a long ass time ago.
>>
how about you ask him questions like "what's your view on this?"
>>
>>17757536
he loves you to have endured this much.
>>
>>17757813
keks
>>
Op - Another thing is most times he doesn't want me to be anywhere else but beside him. It's like I'll have to sit in a room of silence and it's boring at times and drives me crazy which then gets depressing. I don't talk about nails or hair etc. I rather talk to him about stuff like what people chat online/real different things than go online and talk to others about it. Idk it's like he doesn't really get me anymore, not sure if he ever really did.
>>
>>17757813
my sides
>>
I'm also kind of a quiet person.
I don't talk when I don't want to get hurt.
When I really open up, from my heart it created almost always too much pain, so you become more silent after a while.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.