[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am conicted advice. This girl and I basically bonded because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
I am conicted advice. This girl and I basically bonded because we're both lazy fucks in ROTC. She has shown just about every sign of interest towards me, and still does, over the past few months, but we've rarely done things one on one together. Now, she seems super shy when it comes to flirting and approaching me because I've done tbe bulk of the work, which is difficult for me as well. She is genuinelly overjoyed to see me when she does, and always looks at me no matter where we are.

The problem is, when I invite her to something random, she seems to have (a usually valid) excuse and it never comes to fruition. She's suppossed to teach me to swim tomorrow after rescheduling twice, do I even bring it up? Do I remind her? She also didn't want to hang out with my friend and I because she wanted to sleep, and didn't want to run with me because she said "she's lazy". I'd like to add I've been kinda hiding my interest in her, and haven't invited her to date-like activities because I really love the relationship we currently have, and I've never liked a girl this much before. It sounds contradictory but being rejected by her would crush me more than it has in the past. Help an idiot out.
>>
Sorry for the shitty grammar and typos, I'm on my phone and it's late.
>>
>>17757412
Just straight up ask her out if you're really interested in her. If not then you should be content with being just friends
>>
>>17757431
I honestly don't know what I want more...
>>
>>17757438
Honestly I was in the same situation a couple months ago.
What basically happened was that I bonded with a girl over like 2 months of deep talking and shit.
After awhile I finally asked her out, and she turned me down bc "oh I'm not ready for a relationship" and all that crap
Next week I saw her making out with another guy on her friends' snapchat story

Ask her out directly, and if she doesn't say no, she isn't worth your time
>>
>>17757450
That's true. Thsi girl hardly hangs around guys and never really goes out to party. We're pretty similar and reserved so it's difficult. The fact she isn't doing things with me frightens me though.
>>
>>17757456
Hmm. Does she just say that she's lazy and stay at home?
>>
>>17757467
She only studies or sits at home, she doesn't go out with her friends often and she isn't at the gym. She does swim however. She also super cute and this guy in our batallion is super weird around her, and she tells me about it. She 100% doesn't lie to me though, as far as I know
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.