[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a boyfriend of about two months. We met earlier this year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Punch god in the face.jpg (38KB, 736x486px) Image search: [Google]
Punch god in the face.jpg
38KB, 736x486px
I have a boyfriend of about two months. We met earlier this year and it's going great. He's very enthusiastic about us, he introduces me to his friends and family.

This afternoon he left his phone in my car. I couldn't help myself and looked through his messages. He has been chatting with a girl up to today, the tone is very flirty, and it's clear that they've hung out multiple times to "smoke" over the past months. They also met on Tinder.

I feel like absolute garbage right now. I know it was wrong to snoop through his phone, but I'm having trouble feeling guilty about that based on what I've discovered.

What do I do? How do I bring this up without admitting that I looked through his messages?
>>
>>17757368
Casually ask if you could see his phone. If he is like says no or gets nervous you should ask him why.
>>
>>17757368
"My friend saw you on tinder"
"I need to text my mom. My phone isn't getting service"

>"I think it's best you date your tinder smoke girl instead"

I like the greentexted one.
>>
>>17757411
This.
>>
>>17757368
Just be straight up fucking blunt to the face with it.

Don't play games or do the above posters ideas.

Just, not offensively, go full honesty. If you want honesty from him then you must give him honesty.

If he tells you the truth and comes clean forgive him and move forward with new honesty in your relationship, if he doesn't then it will just happen again.
>>
>>17757368
That's just a friend, OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
>>
>>17757368
Have you actually established that you're exclusive?

This isn't something you can just assume even if he acts super into you. If you havnt established exclusivity anything is fair game.
>>
>>17757643
yeah this is important
relationships are basically contracts and until you've had that talk he's basically still window shopping
>>
>>17757368
>he introduces me to his friends and family
I would never introduce a girl to my family if I don't think I'd be exclusive with her, that's just asking for trouble.
I also have a female friend from Tinder, the thing is she goes to the same uni and we never actually talked until after we matched on Tinder, so yeah, some people make friends on Tinder.
Your bf might be fucking her casually though, depends on the other details, just ask him directly.
>>
>>17757919
>that's just asking for trouble
Why?
>>
>>17757368
Personally I've never heard of such a thing, calling each other "bf" and "gf" and being a couple while he fucks someone on the side?

I dunno, maybe your "bf" is a retard that doesn't understand what being together means, be blunt about it, don't play games, ask him, insist that he tells you the truth, don't be too offensive just in case It's not what you think, you don't know what happened until he speaks about it and explains it.

I hope he has a good explanation, it could really be just an innocent case.
>>
>>17757919
Yeah cool. Unless your the guy OP is talking about whatever you'd do is irrelevant
>>
Sounds bad, but maybe I can give a little perspective.

I met a girl on tinder like two years ago, and we still talk. We're a little flirty, we've hung out to smoke, gone to the beach together, etc. But the overall tone is platonic, we don't have chemistry. She's still cool though, so we chat.

I have plenty of female friends that are not quite the same situation, but close enough. I can see your cause for concern, especially since I just got left for another dude out of nowhere early in a promising new relationship, but I hope this will give you a little comfort that this is not unheard of.
>>
>>17757368
why do you want to be with a guy that is still cultivating other women?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.