[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just started online dating >all these girls profiles with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1477899414457.gif (2MB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1477899414457.gif
2MB, 500x485px
>just started online dating
>all these girls profiles with "if you aren't a b c d x y z all at once, then don't message me"

Was this a mistake? How come so many girls have this shit? It just makes them seem like enormous cunts with out of this world standards.

I'm not the most attractive guy ever (been rated 7/10, a few 8/10s), but I've dated my fair share of hot girls. But these fucking 5/10s on these dating apps have insane standards.

Should I even bother? I'm starting to understand why I hear so many dudes say its a waste of time. Any tips in general?
>>
>It just makes them seem like enormous cunts with out of this world standards.
Because they probably are, people are allowed to have standards but a lot of us forget that we're nothing special ourselves, especially in a world where females are put on pedestals (outside of islam and saudi arabia)

Just move past them and look for someone else.

On the other hand, we're used to guys completely ignoring our profiles and message us for hookups and getting pissy when we dont respond to a message at 4am, turning into stage 5 clingers after just saying hello.
It might be to try and get those guys to fuck off, but i don't put ridiculous standards on my page so i dunno
>>
>>17756217
Just stop being a bitch and caring about all that shit. If you like somebody based on their profile, throw a message at them.

Also pretty curious as what you call "out of this world standards". I have yet to meet a women with somewhat high standards, that shit is a turn on. People who go for scraps are desperate losers.
>>
>>17756254
I don't like someone if they put cuntish shit on their profile, period. Which is why I didn't message of any of them. I was simply baffled at how many of them are bordering on being straight fucking ugly, and then essentially putting "if you aren't god, don't message me" on their profile.

Like this one land whale had "If you're thinking of messaging me, don't. Unless you're 6'2'', have blue eyes, and are fit." But she herself was 5'1'' and pushing probably 220 lbs. Some of them are so ridiculous like the one I just described, that I can't tell if they are being serious or not, since I've never attempted online dating.

>>17756248
Well, I don't get pissy about anything, at all. Especially not about a girl not hitting me back, and I'm certainly not virgin enough to be clingy.

But I'll experiment a bit and hit some of these women up regardless and see what happens, but I'll most likely just move past them like you said.
>>
>>17756264
>I don't like someone if they put cuntish shit on their profile, period.
Well, that makes it even easier. Helps you spot the incompatible people right away.

>Unless you're 6'2'', have blue eyes, and are fit."
Not exactly high standards but obviously when coming from a whale it makes it ridiculous/comical but then again, if it's a whale it's auto-skip and not even worth thinking about.

People like that exist irl too, so it's not just an online dating thing.
>>
>>17756217
Message them either way, they're on a dating app so who cares if they say they standards.
>>
>>17756264
>Some of them are so ridiculous like the one I just described, that I can't tell if they are being serious or not

As a veteran online dater, I can tell you with a 100% certainty that they are being totally serious.

Online dating really puts on display the absolute worst in women. You have girls, who just harvest messages to boost their confidence, you have landwhales with insane standards, and then you have ghosters who agree to a date, then bail the day of for no particular reason.

Then you'll hear them say "all the guys on here just want to fuck", but I guarantee you they fall into one of the categories I listed above.

Everyone now and then you'll find a girl who is chill, but its pretty rare.
>>
>just messaged a girl who listed herself as "christian and super important" and said she wants an old school gentleman
>asked if it was possible for me to be an old school gentleman if I can't do fedora tricks
>she told me to kill myself

These are how a lot of my interactions go on online dating OP.

Just have some fun with it, and don't be super serious about it. You'll eventually run into a girl who is cool. I just use it as a supplement to finding girls in person when I'm striking out.
>>
is online dating really that bad. Jeez might as well remain autistic and hope for the best
>>
>>17756334
Its pretty fucking bad for men.
>>
Given the quality of the guys using online dating and the sheer number of guys who message girls, can you blame them?
>>
>>17756427
>Can you blame people for acting shitty and ruining for the good people

Yes.
>>
>>17756442
Well you've got a lot to bitch about then.
>>
>>17756442
If these guys are as good as you claim they are, they wouldn't have any trouble meeting these girls' standards
>>
>>17756217
all they are looking for is a dick for a day so why not be choosy. They know even with these standards they will still have a dozen to choose from. No different than if you go to a brothel and pick the girl you want to fuck from a line up.
>>
>>17756467
I wish. I would never bother with this shit, and these fucking picky landwhales, or dating in general.
>>
>>17756217
It's code for "If you're not confident enough to call me out on my bullshit now,then don't bother."
>>
>>17756517
so basically what you're saying is, the stupid whore put a shit test on her profile, and thinks it was a good idea?

if thats the case, I'm not stepping on that crazy landmine.
>>
>>17756489
but this isn't really dating. they call it dating but it is a cattle call with a head shot. these girls aren't looking for mister right for marriage but mister stud to fuck once or twice.
>>
>>17756524
even if you reply it is not the only reply she has from people that don't fit her profile and those that do.
>>
>>17756248
>Message girls I think are in my league with genuine messages
>Never get responses

Get fucked I try
>>
>>17756591
The girls you message are clearly out of your league then. Prepare your harpoon, it's time for a whale hunt.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.