[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ordered furniture online. The forwarding agency delivered it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0752.jpg (96KB, 520x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0752.jpg
96KB, 520x350px
I ordered furniture online. The forwarding agency delivered it today. Now I see that my furniture has a dent in it. It must have happened during transport to my house. The problem is I already signed that I received the package. This relieves the forwarding service from any warranty duties since I should have Seen the dent in the package.
Should I just call the manufacturer and tell them I have a dent in my furniture, but the package looked fine so it must have happened in their facility?
>>
>>17756015
If the packaging was fine, then there was no way you were supposed to know that there was a dent in it without opening it, and it's not reasonable to expect you to open it and make sure everything's okay before you sign so no, it doesn't relieve the delivery company from its obligations.
>>
>>17756027
There WAS a hole in the packaging, I just didnt see it. I didnt examine the package and just signed that I received it. Now I want to know if it's a good idea to act like the package was fine and 'blame it on the manufacturer.'
>>
>>17756045
I suggest you contact the company you bought it from and then work your way from there
>>
>>17756054
This is what I will do. I just ask how to approach this issue.
I could call and tell them that I have a dent in my furniture with a matching hole in the packaging that must have ocurred during transport and I signed the receivement paper of the delivery because I didnt see the hole in the packaging and was not aware this would free them of any warranty duties. (This would be the very truth, but I believe they would just tell me it was my own fault for not examining the packages).
My other option is to tell them that there was no hole in the package when I received it, so the dent in the furniture must have happened before the transport. (This would be false, but then it would not be blamed on ne not checking the package.
>>
>>17756086
>must have ocurred during transport and I signed the receivement paper of the delivery because I didnt see the hole in the packaging and was not aware this would free them of any warranty duties
Don't say any of that shit, just tell them there's a dent in the furniture. You're overcomplicating this situation
>>
>>17756088
They will ask if there is a matching hole in the packaging so they know if they can blame the forwarding service of if they themselves are responsible for this dent. When I tell them there was a hole in the package they will just tell me its my own fault for signing, I should have seen the hole and that they can't do anything for them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.