[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at my sisters wedding and I'm obviously the odd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 300x300px
I'm at my sisters wedding and I'm obviously the odd one sitting alone not very talkitave. Some of the girls are nice but others have given me a disdain look.(pic related) any ideas on how to improve my situation?
>>
No one, girls or otherwise, want to talk to a guy who sits in the corner and talks to no one. Why in the world aren't you talking to your relatives or anything?
>>
start drinking
go talk to someone
then someone else
drink some more

repeat until the night had eneded
>>
Everyone is busy and doesn't have time to talk to me so I'm just sitting around waiting for it all to happen, can't just leave and show up later because I'm one of the groomsman and I'm needed for pictures
>>
>>17755932
Talk to the fucking groomsmen then. If YOU'RE a groomsman, and everyone else is genuinely busy doing something, there's probably something YOU should be doing instead of sitting around and moping.
>>
>>17755923
No need to be a jerk. Issues like social anxiety are real even if you've never experienced them yourself.

There's probably a limit to how much you can change if you're an extremely withdrawn person, OP. Eventually you'll probably just grow used to the pain of social outings as an occasional part of life.
>>
>>17755939
>There's probably a limit to how much you can change if you're an extremely withdrawn person,
And a wedding is not the time and place to try and change these things. At most, if OP has genuine issues, this wedding will be a wake up call that he needs to get help or the rest of his life will be like this
>>
A wedding is a free pass to get black out drunk on rum.
Trust me.
Drink like its the last day of your life. Drink until you consider boning your own mom. Drink until you puke than go back and drunk some more.

Another thing is chicks are suckers at these things. They drink too but i think its something in the cake. Get them all emotional and lovey. Just be careful you don't hook up wit ha cousin. A tip for avoiding this is always interact with the soon to be in-laws.

And remember everybody is drunk so its kinda hard to fuck up.
>>
I think I'm gonna follow a bit of what everyone said I'm gonna head over to the talk with the groomsman thx everyone
>>
>>17755963

DON'T FORGET THE RUM
>>
Stop looking at your phone for starters.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.