[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently 4'11" and 100lbs. I'm Trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
I'm currently 4'11" and 100lbs. I'm Trying to make it down to 90lbs I'm 2 weeks. I'll be cutting my calorie intake down to 500cal and going vegan. I'll also be exercising vigorously. Any more /adv/ on how to lose that 10lbs fast?
>>
>>17755839

If you lose it too fast you will bounce back to being fatter just as quick.
You ought to take it slow and systematically, building the right eating and exercising habits that will make sure you don't go back to being fatter.
>>
>>17755839
>going vegan
kek
>limiting calories
top kek

Try a keto diet, I've been doing atkins and it's worked wonders for me. Watch the amount of carbs you eat.

I know it doesn't prove much, but Swedes have a low-carb, high-fat diet and their rates of obesity are among the lowest in the world.
>>
>>17755858

>Going for World class Cuck diet

Keksimus Maximus
Does your girlfriend burn coal for a living or something?
>>
>>17755869
>eating bacon and eggs at will while lowering your cholesterol levels and losing weight is being a cuck
Spotted the projectionist
>>
>>17755875

>Actually defending cuck diet

Lmaoing @ your life right now.
>>
>>17755839
>4'11" and 100lbs
post pics
you probably dont need to lose weight
>>
>>17755839
why though? you're skinny enough. I dated a girl that was around what you're aiming for, it's pretty unappealing now that I think about it. all she going for her was her face. Everything else was bones.
>>
>>/fit/
>>
>>17755880
I just defend it because it worked for me
>>
fast??
500 cal of butter or oil
don't do it too long though or you'll fuck your kidneys

and there's no such thing as a "cuck" diet you fucking monkeys
like what does that even mean, you go non-keto if you want to build mass, if you want to cut, AND CUT FAST, you go keto

i swear to god when is the next world war i want some of you loser creepos to die
>>
>>17755887
it's not your job to police her body
let her fucking make her own decisions
>>
>>17755899
Thanks for the support dude.
I bet it's not even a weigh problem but a "muh animuls" problem.
Also there's an alternative to what you propose that isn't as drastic, it's called PSMF (protein-sparing modified fast).

OP, if you go vegan you'll likely lose more muscle than fat. And you'll look even worse, because muscle is denser so when you lose a pound of it you lose less volume than if you lost a pound of fat.
>>
>>17755904
LOL it kinda is my job to tell her what grosses me out
>>
>>17755904
okay keyboard warrior. I didn't tell her to police her body you tard, I told her why she doing it. Op is trying to get to unhealthy levels of skinny. If that's what she wants then go ahead and fuck your body over.
>>
File: 1112161322~2.jpg (85KB, 720x903px) Image search: [Google]
1112161322~2.jpg
85KB, 720x903px
I'm not trying to become anorexic. I just want to lose a little bit of weight.
>>
>>17755975
>I'm not trying to become anorexic. I just want to lose a little bit of weight.
>with that pic
So you're trying to become anorexic. Got it.
>>
>>17755975
your body looks fine. If anything you should start working out so that you get a defined body. There is no need for you to go on an extreme diet.
>>
>>17755975

Honestly. You'd better off toning your body instead of losing weight.
>>
>>17755975
t. nancy wheeler
Please don't rob me of my calcium
>>
>>17755979

It's not like I'm underweight.
>>
File: tones.jpg (65KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
tones.jpg
65KB, 400x519px
>>17755986
>>
>>17755990
I didn't say that. I implied you'll be underweight if you go on a diet.
>>
>>17755992

>with that pic

It seemed like you were implying I was underweight.
>>
>>17755996
If I say you're trying to become anorexic it implies you're not anorexic yet.
>>
You don't need to use weight. You simply need to convert some of it into muscle or tone etc.
>>
>>17755975

Don't cut down to 500 cut BY 500cal. Otherwise you loose muscle. And even a girl without muscle will look worse than a fat one.

Work out.
100 squats (in 5 sets of 20 with 2 min brakes)
Setups 100 (again 5 sets of 20 2min brakes)
if you want too tone your arms and back do push ups the girl knee kind (firs on a wall) and when you make it to 100 than on the floor.
Do "supermans" after situps.

Start running. C25k is an easy beginner program. But stick to it 100%. If you need to repeat a weed do it but never skip a workout day.

Cut all sugary and sweet food. Cut stimulants like coffee and tea to make sure you get a good nights sleep. Avoid sweets like a plague. This might be harder for a girl. But after about a month fruit will seem sweeter than chocolate. Count your calorie intake religiously.

You have a decent body type and aren't obese. And you could achieve a lot if you work at it.

Also accept that this is now your way of life. Every that for the rest of forever you count your calories and do your exercises. Its not a one time thing. It might take time but i will be worth it.

God speed trans anon.
>>
>>17755975
what is the point of that bra?
>>
>>17755839
I would advise cutting your calories down to 1000, not 500. 500 is too few and will be very difficult to maintain, as well as potentially decreasing your basal metabolic rate (slowing your metabolism is a real physiological phenomenon). 1000 calories is also extremely low, but you might be able to do it. Going vegan likely will not be helpful for weight loss, but go for it if you want. Ketogenic diets do not have good evidence for weight loss either, but again this likely isn't harmful. Eat lots of vegetables and pulses - one of the only things that actually has good evidence for weight loss is increasing your fibre intake. Exercising does not have good evidence for weight loss either, but it is generally a good idea to aim for 150 active minutes a week. 10 pounds in 2 weeks is likely not an achievable goal, especially if you want to maintain it. 1 pound a week is probably more attainable. There is no diet or exercise program with evidence that it is generally effective for fast weight loss that you can maintain for the long term.
>>
>>17756009

What?
>>
>>17756029
what are you hiding?
>>
Thank you for all of the advice. I'll be sure to take a healthier path. Rather than depriving myself of food I'll eat meals packed with nutrition and I'll exercise. Sounds easier anyway. Have a nice day anons.
>>
>>17756037

A flat chest.
>>
>>17755987
>nancy wheeler
kek that chick was fucking disgusting
Stranger things could've gone from 4/10 to 7/10 if they just chose a traditionally good looking white girl for that role
>>
>>17756049
Let me see it.
>>
>>17756066
I'd hit that but she's still too thin. I mean, she had a lot going for her, imagine if she had some meat on her bones. She'd be irresistible.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.