[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>With GF of two years >We live together >She had some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478461344915.jpg (43KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
1478461344915.jpg
43KB, 960x642px
>With GF of two years
>We live together
>She had some of her girl friends over last night
>They were drinking in the living room, while I was working on some drawings, I'm also sick, so I don't want to get anyone else ill
>I could hear them talking even with my door shut
>One of her friends asked her why our relationship is working so well, and their's isn't
>GF replied with this: "Well, honestly we've gotten this far because of the sex. I don't know if I'd be with him otherwise, he is too emotionally stoic, and I can never tell what he is thinking"

So my GF essentially just admitted she is only with me at this point because of the sex. Then she had the nerve to tell me she loved me when she crawled into bed drunk at 3 am.

I legit just feel like shit now. This all just kind of feels like a lie to me now. I thought we genuinely loved each other, turns out I just love her, and she is just sticking around to get fucked.

what do I do now? honestly feel like ending things.
>>
>>17755579
>So my GF essentially just admitted she is only with me at this point because of the sex. Then she had the nerve to tell me she loved me when she crawled into bed drunk at 3 am.

Maybe someone said something that changed her mind in the time between the two.
>>
Also

>what do I do now? honestly feel like ending things.

You dumb idiot. At least talk with her about the issue. After all, you explicitly heard her say
>he is too emotionally stoic, and I can never tell what he is thinking
So let her fucking know what you're thinking.
>>
>>17755594
Hey, how dare you apply logic to this and try and help him!

Can't you see he obviously just wants to be irrational?
>>
Yikes. I'd most likely just dump her since you obviously aren't the best with talking things out judging by your post.

If I heard that, I'd dump my girlfriend without a second thought. What is there to talk about?

>Hey I overheard you saying you're just with me for sex

That'll go one of two ways.

>She turns it around on you
>WHAT YOU EASEDROPPING ON MY CONVERSATIONS? FUCKING PIG

>She lies
>Noooo honey, that isn't true, I swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Please believe meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Dump her.
>>
I dunno sounds like it's more
>sex is the only thing that makes me feel close to him
Doesn't mean she doesn't love you, she just wants you to be more emotionally available.
>>
>>17755579
First, you're blowing it out of proportion.
She was drunk and talking to her friends.
I don't know you, but I am not always down for sweet talking about my partner when I'm drinking a beer with my friends. If someone asks me how me and my boyfriend are so close after 8 years together, I would probably reply "I cook well and I love sucking his dick" because saying "oh, we communicate a lot and have a trusting, loving relationship! Sharing a lot of interests and the same life plan also helped us going this far" isn't exactly big fun, even if more truthful.
She didn't even say she is with you "just to get fucked", but she kinda implied that sex is so good that it helps her get over how stoic you are. Which I guess isn't exactly the best thing one could hear, but it's not even the worst.

Second, she just basically said that you suck at communicating and instead of communicating, you tell her to fuck off. Which doesn't exactly prove her wrong on the matter.

Go, tell her what you heard, try to solve the issues in your relationship.
>>
>>17755579
I understand why this may be a little hurtful and you can bet had she heard you say this about her you would be crucified but it could have been worse. She could have said she didn't give a shit about you or that it works because she is fucking your neighbor weekly but she didn't.

Problem is your assumption she loves you or for that matter any woman loves any man. For sure this proves if you give them a good dickin they stay around and less likely to fuck around do if the pussy is agreeable and she still smiles when you try to be funny just let it go.
>>
>>17755662

This. I was about to type it all out but it simply comes down to this. She didn't say she just stuck with you because of your awesome dick or your sexlife (which is superficial). She said sex and it's way to provide intamicy brought your relationship to it's current more advanced state, which your (to her opinion) stoic personality would otherwise have prevented.

To me it sounds like this chick must really dig you, to stick with you despite your "stoicness" (which is probably the lack of showing your emotions or talking about your feelings). So stop feeling butthurt, get over your stoicness and talk to her. That you overheard her talk and that you're concerned about what she said.

Or don't, and ditch her for someone who can handle your emotional distancy.
>>
>>17755579
The reason she stayed is because you are stoic and fuck her silly because had you been some weepy pussy feller like most boys out there she wouldn't have a shred of respect for you and would be out looking for a stoic guy to fuck her silly and run off long ago. Double down OP, never let her see you flinch.
>>
>>17755730
This.

Women aren't actually capable of love, and to them, you're either too emotional (a pussy) or not emotional enough (a robot).

But as long as you're fucking her silly, she doesn't care. That is literally all they care about.
>>
>>17755742
I would add that the last thing they want to know is how you are feeling. If you are hurting, yawn and you damn sure better not tell them you feel bad because something they did.
>>
File: 1478543670336.jpg (185KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1478543670336.jpg
185KB, 828x828px
OP, break up with her, don't make the same mistake I did.

I ended up staying with a girl who admitted to me she was just staying for the sex. It ended horribly.
>>
>>17755579
Try to communicate how this made you feel after fucking her as strongly as you can
>>
>>17755579
She was probably fronting for her friends. I have shamefully done similar. (brag about sex life/bfs dick size/etc, act all sex in the city catty when drinking together, complain about bf, but also talk about how much I love the bf).

It's just what we all do.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.