[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl I'm dating wants to go to the cinema. The problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
The girl I'm dating wants to go to the cinema. The problem is, this is already our 4th date and I still haven't kissed her. I wanted to go for drinks since it's easier to do it in that environment. What do?
>>
>>17755272
How old are you? Like not asking to be condescending, but if you can get alcohol involved, then it makes things easier. Just don't get hammered.
>>
Kiss her after the movies.

Or be a man and just whip out your dick when the previews start and give her a big ol ;^)
>>
>>17755284
>>17755286
Where, in the cinema? Basically I've been feeling really low recently, lots of anxiety, depression... Just horrible altogether. I've postponed a lot of our meetings because of that. I don't like cinema either.
>>
>>17755297
Just hug her bye when you leave and when you pull back keep your face just a couple inches away. If she doesn't immediately pull back either then she wants the kiss. Simple as that
>>
>>17755312
Can I kiss her during a coffee date in something like Starbucks? I'd rather do it during the date
>>
>>17755365
I mean you can, I was just trying to help you with the "big" kiss where it's like 10+ seconds at the end of the date. You can't really do that one just in the middle of a starbucks (idk unless she's into that kind of thing). But maybe you can pull out her chair or bring her a drink or something and then go for a smooch/peck on the cheek/lips type of thing.
>>
>>17755382 #
Ok I agreed on the movies since she really didn't want drinks (we've been to drinks on the last 2 dates anyway) and I realised coffee may not be good for that. Should I try to kiss her during the movie or when we part? The film is 'Childhood of a Leader', so not very romantic I guess
>>
When I was younger, a date at the movie always involved sitting in the back and making out.

Ask her to come back to your place after whatever you do.
>>
>>17755272
>this is already our 4th date and I still haven't kissed her
you're not dating
you're being used
>>
>>17755468
Not possible, don't live alone
>>
>>17755475
Roommates or parents?

Are you an adult?
>>
>>17755472
Well she insisted on paying for her drinks. I hold hands with her and all but didn't have the guts to kiss her. Also I don't really feel much for her but I like spending time with her. Also my libido is kinda fucked up from Propecia and Paxil and I've been in a really bad mental state recently, so that is also why I struggle with those dates
>>
>>17755487
>Well she insisted on paying for her drinks
definitely not a date
>>
>>17755482
Parent and older brother
Yes
I know I should move out but I want to finish my studies first and it's more acceptable to live with parents where I live
Also as I said I've been in a really bad mental state recently so I guess I need to get well before I even think of such things again
>>
>>17755464
Go for both. You said you guys already hold hands so you're good. Just put your hand on hers at some point during the movie and lean in and smooch her. If she turns towards you at all she wants you to kiss her more, go for it. If not then don't overanalyze anything and stay chill and just try to give her a good kiss when you leave. If she isn't down for either then you know she's not into you. But it sounds like she is so just try to turn off your brain and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>17755472
You can't win, if you move fast then some guys will think you're not girlfriend material, if you need some more time to feel comfortable kissing someone then you must not be into them.

If she lets you pay then she's sucking you dry, if she pays for herself then she doesn't consider it a date.

Either way OP, a cinema date is exactly the kind of date where you go further than you have beforehand. SItting close together in the dark, whispering into each other's ears, hands naturally touching etc... besides, why can't you go for drinks after the movies if it hasn't happened during?
>>
>>17755536
No, I think pretty much all women aren't into me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.