[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it absolutely required to pull my foreskin all the way and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: henry-paulson.jpg (81KB, 315x275px) Image search: [Google]
henry-paulson.jpg
81KB, 315x275px
Is it absolutely required to pull my foreskin all the way and uncover my penis tip, to have sex?
I can fap alright without doing it but if I do pull my foreskin too much it hurts like hell.
>>
You need to google phimosis friendo
>>
Clean your fucking dick OP.
>>
>>17755262
I see.
I'm 22, I assume this can still be fixed right?
Either way, my question is still is this really 100% necessary for sex?

>>17755266
I do, I just really hate doing it because it's painful as all fuck.
>>
It's just a yes or no question...
>>
>>17755269
Its fixed by circumcision, so yes.
And I cant tell you how bad your phimosis is, but often it can cause a lot of pain and discomfort for people during sex
>>
>>17755315
>circumcision
No thanks I'd rather not mutilate my penis.
>often it can cause a lot of pain and discomfort
For me or for my partner?
All I'm asking is if I will have to pull my foreskin in order to please someone in the eventual case I have sex.
>>
>>17755320
>I'd rather not mutilate my genitals

Too bad, the treatment for phimosis is surgery. Hope you enjoy getting your foreskin sliced OP
>>
>>17755334
No it's not, you can fix it with excersises.
Either way, phimosis is not fatal and doesn't put my life at risk.

Why is everyone avoiding my question though? Is everyone on /adv/ a virgin?
>>
>>17755269

Ok, then you're not doing it right or you have more severe phimosis.

You might be able to have sex without having the foreskin pulled all the way back if you use condoms, but generally speaking you'll have a better time if you can pull your foreskin all the way back.

I used to have the same problem. I could pull my foreskin maybe just enough to see the tip of the head of my penis, but no farther. Basically what I did was clean my penis every day in the shower with mild dove soap. I would pull it back just to the point where it was stretched a bit tight and slightly uncomfortable, not to the point of major discomfort or pain. Eventually I was able to pull the foreskin all the way back.

I'm not gonna lie, the first time I did that it was tight and kind of painful. You also wouldn't believe the nastiness that is back there - it had built up into a thick layer. So I quickly reversed it as fast as possible after a quick rinse. I did it again the next time and cleaned more and more of the stuff off each time.

Finally it became easy to pull it all the way back... while flaccid. It was cleaned out all the way and I felt great. Not long after that I started an unexpected relationship with this girl and she wanted to fuck real bad - she had no gag reflex and she deep-throated my fingers and sucked on my thumb suggestively before asking to see my cock. I was diamonds. After she sucked for a bit it was time for vag... my first.

Holy fuck it was uncomfortable. Like she had big tits and was really cute - the whole thing was hot and she arched her ass up for me to doggy her. The whole time I stayed hard, and my foreskin was stretched to the MAX. Only thing I could think of was "jesus this does not feel good but it sort of does at the same time". I stopped after a little bit of slow fucking and her grinding her hips into me.

Each time we did it, it got a little bit better. I think I was finally able to cum the 4th or 5th time.
>>
>>17755338
>you can fix it with exercises

Wrong. You can treat some of the symptoms with exercising and steroidal creams, but the inability for the foreskin to retract is a physiological problem and you will need surgery to correct it (as opposed to just 'treating' it).

>phimosis is not fatal

You didn't come here because you were dying, retard. You came here because you couldn't fuck without pain in your dick.

>Why is everyone avoiding my question though? Is everyone on /adv/ a virgin?

>Ask a question
>Get an answer
>It's not the answer you wanted

>WAAAHHH EVERYONE ON /adv/ IS A VIRGIN

You know what, just kill yourself OP. Heaven will solve your phimosis for you.
>>
>>17755341
Thanks for the answer! That's pretty much the info I was looking for.

>>17755347
You can stop trying so hard to make an idiot of yourself now.
>>
>>17755341

Maybe it would've been more comfortable at first with a condom, but it was raw dog from the get-go.

We eventually broke up and I wasn't with anyone else for a few years... then finally I met my gf and the first two times with her were also pretty uncomfortable since it had been a long while. It got much better very quickly, though. If anything I think that penis-in-vag sex seemed to accelerate the phimosis-reduction process. So long as it's not so tight and you don't go so crazy that it tears in the beginning, I think the stress of intercourse on the foreskin forces the body to adapt quickly because it wants more pussy.

The other thing is that your head is going to be ULTRA SUPER MEGA SENSITIVE at first as well, and not necessarily in the good way. It's not in a way like where you can barely touch it and you cum, it's more like "holy shit that's sensitive I don't want to touch it..." which is the other reason why sex at first was so uncomfortable. With what I know now, getting some lube would've helped a ton regardless of how wet she got.
>>
>>17755338
No none of us have phimosis, and again we cant tell you if its going to be painful for you, how the fuck would we know?
Also there are different levels of severity in phomosis.

I had it as a young child and got circumcised, I like my dick, doesn't look like an ant eater.
And living in Europe girls find it cool, they have all preferred it.
>>
>>17755200
No who the fuck told you this. How the fuck can you be so misguided about your own anatomy.
>>
>>17755361
I don't get what's so hard to understand about my question. I'm not asking about my phomosis.
I'm asking:

>Do I have to pull my foreskin all the way to please someone?<

Again, I'm not concerned about how it may not be pleasurable for me not to pull it or if I won't enjoy it if I don't pull it. I can deal with that and it's not the point of this thread.
I'm asking if sex will not work out for the other person if I don't pull my foreskin, if I'm expected or required to pull my foreskin to please whoever I'm having sex with.

>>17755363
I'm not sure, I guess I grew up in the wrong environment.
>>
>>17755347

If you ask a doctor for immediate treatment or for severe phimosis then yes, the likely suggestion is going to be surgery. The reason is because that the doctor doesn't want you to rip the foreskin apart in an uncontrolled environment where you can get an infection and make everything a million times worse.

However if you're not in a situation where you might do something rash because your partner is like "PENIS IN VAG/ASS OR ELSE I'M LEAVING YOU :(" then you can slowly work on the condition until it gets better... because that's literally what I did.
>>
>OP tries desperately to ignore the elephant in the room while people feed him hopeful 'alternative medicine'

lol

Enjoy the paraphimosis in a couple of years OP
>>
>>17755388
If I wanted to make a thread about paraphimosis I would have. I didn't know it was going to be so hard to communicate with you people. I just made a simple yes/no question, see >>17755371
I was already aware of everything else before making this thread.
>>
>>17755400
Sounds like you're new here OP. PROTIP: Never mention a medical condition to an advice board. Your response will be 90% "GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR" because that's the most obvious solution to your problem.

Deal with it. We're not Jesus, we're not going to magically make sex not painful for you because you whined hard enough.
>>
>>17755408
Are you literally retarded? My question is not about whether it will make sex painful for me. How dense can you be?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>17755413
You are the fucking dense one.
Phimosis comes in varying levels of severity, WE CANNOT TELL YOU IF YOU WILL FEEL PAIN FROM A VAGUE DESCRIPTION
>>
>>17755413
The question you asked is "Can I fuck without retracting my foreskin all the way without making sex agony"

The answer everyone has been telling you, despite your own sheer pigheadedness and inability to accept critical response, is "No, go to a fucking doctor".

My advice would be to put the barrel of the gun to your head and pull the trigger.
>>
>>17755456
IM NOT ASKING IF I WILL FEEL PAIN
Fucking idiot, how stupid can you be?

>>17755459
No, that's not what I asked. See >>17755371
>>
>>17755460
>That's not the question I asked
>It's exactly the question I asked

lmao OP

i honestly think you're a non-native english writing Yurotard who's pissing himself off more than anyone else by this point
>>
>>17755469
I think you have extremely bad reading skills. Either way the question is right there yet no one has answered it.

>its adv what did you expect? smart people? hurrrr
>>
>>17755473
Everyone has already answered it. You just can't read English on a native level.

Netherlands? Sweden? Or Eastern European? I suspect Eastern European.
>>
>>17755480
No one has answered this:

>Do I have to pull my foreskin all the way to please someone?

>Again, I'm not concerned about how it may not be pleasurable for me not to pull it or if I won't enjoy it if I don't pull it. I can deal with that and it's not the point of this thread. I'm asking if sex will not work out for the other person if I don't pull my foreskin, if I'm expected or required to pull my foreskin to please whoever I'm having sex with.

I don't know how to word this any other way. I am NOT asking if I will feel pain. I am NOT asking about the medical dangers of phimosis.
All I'm asking is:

>Do I have to pull my foreskin all the way to please someone?
In other words
>Do I have to uncover my whole tip of my penis in order to please someone?

Again, I'm not asking about pleasuring myself, I'm not asking if I myself will enjoy sex without pulling my foreskin.
I'm also not asking if my foreskin will inevitably be pulled during sex. I'm asking if I'm required to pull my foreskin when I start having sex and if not doing it will puzzle the other person or mean she won't enjoy it.
Anything else is beyond the point of my thread.

Idk if that's easier to understand now.
>>
https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/
>>
I know what you are going through.
I had VERY BAD phimosis I have never seen the head until I was 20. Then I decided to get cut and had sex for the very first time. I am 22 now, have a gf and have sex on regular basis.
Feels so good to be 'normal'
>>
>>17755490
>No one has answered this

Everyone in the thread already has, you retard.

YES, YOU WILL NEED TO PULL YOUR FORESKIN BACK TO PLEASE A PARTNER

NO, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FUCK WITHOUT PULLING YOUR FORESKIN BACK

How is this so difficult for Slavshits to understand? Is English this difficult when you're imbibed on vodka 23 out of 24 hours a day?
>>
>>17755505
>YES, YOU WILL NEED TO PULL YOUR FORESKIN BACK TO PLEASE A PARTNER

Show me which post has answered this before yours, or you are wrong.
>>
>>17755508

see
>>17755262
>>17755315
>>17755334
>>17755341
>>17755347
>>17755356
>>17755363
>>17755374
>>17755388
>>17755408
>>17755456
>>17755459

Which Eastern European country? Poland? Czechia? Hungary? Clearly, the English education in whichever country you came from, isn't up to snuff.
>>
>>17755200
I had the same question a year ago. But when I started to have sex with my ex, the foreskin starts to go down naturally and without pain.
However, you can have sex with the phimosis and without pain
>>
>>17755511
Literally none of these answer the question. You are extremely retarded, I will assume you are just trolling and have a lot of time on your hands right now, no one can be this stupid.
>>
>>17755521
>I can't comprehend basic English anyone in a Western secondary school would have been taught and my own arrogance prevents me from admitting it

Russia?
>>
>>17755388
The only way you could get paraphimosis is if you try to pull the foreskin back before it's completely stretched (I'm assuming you referring to this technique). Once the phimotic ring is big enough to do that comfortably you will never have this problem, it won't shrink again.
>>
I had this problem when I was 15. I got paraphimosis because I was convinced that I should be able to pull it back fully, so I did and then it got stuck. Then I got circumcized under the doctor's recommendation. I'm not really that fussed about it. Clearly I was too impatient to go through the long process of stretching anyway.
>>
>>17755338
no a woman can put just about anything in that snatch and enjoy it, to answer your question. as for your condition, work on getting it so it comes out fully and you wont be disappointed.
>>
>>17755618
Excellent
>>
>>17755200

This is what I did, buddy.

I got sick of having sex and having it hurt cause my foreskin was too tight and my head was too sensitive.

So what I did was. I forcefully pulled back my foreskin and kept it under my head througout the whole day. For like a month. It hurt a lot. Rubbing up against my underwear, but eventually the head became less sensitive and the foreskin was nicely stretched.

You can do it, bud. It's worth it.
>>
>>17755857
Don't do this OP, rubbing on underwear is only going to irritate (and maybe infect too) the skin. Just stick to gradually pulling it farther and washing gently with warm water and soap. It will take a while.
>>
>>17755857
>I forcefully pulled back my foreskin and kept it under my head througout the whole day. For like a month.

from >>17755559
I wouldn't follow this advice. It might work if your phimosis isn't too bad, but if it's really tight and you constrict the blood flow to your glans you could end up with a dead cock. I had a doctor at A&E tell me that if I had left it longer I could have completely starved it of oxygen and lost all use.
>>
>>17755200
OP how did you get the idea of accompanying this topic with a picture of Hank Paulson?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.