[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up adv . Couple days ago I posted here talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1544.jpg (184KB, 750x1156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.jpg
184KB, 750x1156px
What's up adv . Couple days ago I posted here talking about how gf broke up with me, went no contact for a month, then she sent me a message telling me she misses me. Well today I found out that she has another dude already. Why would she say she misses me when she has someone else ? Screen shots boys
>>
File: IMG_1540.jpg (25KB, 489x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1540.jpg
25KB, 489x208px
Her friend posted this picture and that's how I found out
>>
Some people are cunts would be the standard answer.
She might be trying to hedge her bets, if shit doesn't work with her new man she always has her trusty old anon to come back to.
Or she might really miss you and that guy is just a cheap replacement she is trying.
Either way I can think, she seens like a not so good person and you should just ignore her from now out, shouldn't even have sent her second message to be honest.
>>
>>17755202
i didnt want to send it but for me i guess it was some kind of closure i suppose. That entire we were apart i forgot about her and i focused on my studies. but when she hit me with taht i miss you shit kinda boggled my mind
>>
>>17755209
Yeah, I know how you feel, but trust someone that was in a similar position before, it is better you return to ignoring her the sooner possible and move on with your life.
>>
>>17755211
yeah that's the plan. i did it once with hopes that we might get back together, but now with that pic it should be ez peazy.
>>
>>17755191
She can dig her new guy but occasionally miss you but doesn't mean she wants to be in a relationship with you.

I remember an ex I absolutely hated but when a certain song come on had a warm and fuzzy
>>
I don't think you did anything wrong with the second message. It shows you to be mature and kind.

As for the rest, it kind of sounds to me like she went for a rebound trying to forget you and when that didn't work she faced the realization that she still really wants you in her life. But it hardly matters. Even if that's the case it shows poor decision making.
>>
>>17755224
i understand that. what i don't get is why she told me she misses me a lot. she could've kept that to herself
>>
>>17755234
she could have but telling you it was a momentary reflection. Missing you is very different than if she told you she loved you still but even that not enough to imply she wants to resume the relationship.
>>
>>17755237
i hear you. that's what i was thinking but then i replied to the message with how i was feeling and now i regret that decision
>>
>>17755244
whats done is done. I get it but let it drop and create new experiences with new people. A time will come when it's easier to suppress the impulse to blurt out a momentary feel
>>
File: IMG_1545.jpg (158KB, 750x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.jpg
158KB, 750x984px
Update She just sent me this.
>>
>>17755279
>already confessed already
wew what a retard
>>
>>17755279
Clearly she's just lonely and confused. Don't pursue her anymore. Nothing good will come from it.
>>
>>17755289
yeah that made me laugh
>>17755296
i feel like replying but that last message i sent was bretty gud i think.
>>
>>17755307
Yeah I think the last message is what prompted her to respond since you're making it clear that you're not pursuing her and just giving her support. That's probably all she wanted. Good on you for being mature about it
>>
>>17755279

>clarifies that she's not so serious about the new guy to the point that she can't 'innocently' talk to you
>raving on about how many people are going for her now that you're out of the picture
>"But I'm sure things are GREAT for you, you've got... nursing school..."

Reeks of wanting to keep you on the hook, to make you think you have a chance and feel there's no time to wait.
I mean, I don't want to talk shit about someone you care for. She might not even know she's doing it, maybe she's just confused about her options and sees you as stable, doesn't realise it's selfish to reach out to you of all people but is just used to being able to do so.
In both messages, too, she's "just telling you." It's like when someone insults you and insist they're "just being honest." It's a copout so she can be selfish and lean on you without worrying about how it might affect you, because hey, "just saying."

Just tread lightly, OP.
>>
>>17755336
Disagree. It sounds to me like she feels defeated. Someone who is happy and radiant that people show interest in her, doesn't feel the need to rub that in the face of someone she cared a lot about. It is obvious to me that she feels down about herself and is trying to wave the guys' interest around to not look as pitiful to OP as she personally feels.

Also, the whole "everything is great for you" sounded really passive aggressive to me and like she is convinced that OP is doing fantastic while she is hurting from their break up.
And the whole attempt at the strong independent woman with the "not that it's any of your business" attempt...

I mean, I think OP should not touch this situation anymore with a stick, don't even reply anymore and be happy you managed to leave things on a civil note. But she sounds positively lost to me.
>>
>>17755336
>She might not even know she's doing it

I think that's the important lesson to remember with stuff like this though. I feel like 90% of the time guys on here think women are fucking evil manipulators that make detailed plans to humiliate us and string us along when usually the situation is that they're just confused and have no idea what the fuck they're doing. And when they get that way you just don't play along, cut them out and move on to someone else. That's all the advice you need
>>
>>17755329
>>17755336
>>17755344
this is why adv is the best board. you get generals with all types advice.
>>
>>17755360
Women are either cunts or retarded. Either way it doesn't go well
>>
>>17755344
yeah thats what i got from the message, that there's no more hope for us. thats why i was debating on replying
>>
>>17755191

Lesson 1: No Contact.

You contacted her back. You failed lesson 1. Now you know why... You thought that sweet little girl really missed you. You two had something special, even if you've broke up for 2 months, you two had a type of love that no other two other people had experienced. You have something she can't get from anyone else, and she has something you can't get elsewhere. You are so wrong, you don't even know how wrong you are. She actually wants you to hurt so she does things like tells you she missed you. Because all her friends know exactly what this no contact bullshit is and they told her how to deal with it, what do you think women talk about all the time, I'm sure there is a magazine for shit like this... It's called Cosmo. Just take some MD and fuck him now at this party, we got you covered little lady. Now you ignore your loser ex, the original poster, boyfriend for 6 weeks then send him a solitary. I miss you OP. Then he will go crazy. That's when you change your facebook status to in a relationship with him/chad/beta orbiter/your best friend, but if you don't like him that's OK. You don't even have to do it... I'll just tag you in my photographs from the party where you two are standing in the background a month later. Just send me a text when you've told him 'I just want to let you know, I miss you a lot', oh wait, I'm not in his friends, we'll get jenny to tag the photo, he used to make fun of jenny when she was fat and she's mutual friends with you both. He tried to ask jenny out last month you know, but she told him she's kinda seeing someone, Jenny's your friend, isn't she. OK girls. OK!!! (chant together).

What you find is that she genuinely wanted to hurt you, and you replied. She won. The trick now is to live your life and the sweet part comes when when you both approach your early 30s and she's married some office pleb and you date her little cousin.
>>
>>17755336

Agree with this, she wants you to hurt, you just don't know it yet. The way she does it is if you go for it you will get hurt, if you don't take the bait you'll never know.
>>
>>17755380
funny enough she has two kids but they arent with her right now.. she's a nurse and im working my to become a nurse. shes 25 and im 28
>>
>>17755380
hahahaha. I take back everything I said about women not being that evil OP, this genius just blew my mind and this is a completely realistic scenario that happens all of the time
>>
>>17755372

That's exactly what you got from the message. That's what she wanted you to get. If you don't go for it that looming regret will hang over you through your education etc... That's win win for her... Because you messaged her back. Please refer to no contact if you don't understand.

She's literally just said to you... He wants to fuck me, and he wants to fuck me and he wants to be my boyfriend and, you know, fuck me. And here I am, snow white, weighing up all the sausage. What's a girl to do... I always miss you, you are the most important thing to me... But look at all this sausage. mmmm sausage.
>>
>>17755390
i'm not going to bother anymore. well see where life takes me. deleted all her pics from my phone/dslr/comp
>>
>>17755401
yup that last message i sent was more than adequate. And a little info why we broke up i didnt go after her when she stormed from my house. she'd storm off when she got mad and i never went after her. and this is the end result HAHA
>>
>>17755394

You're twenty fucking eight buddy. At least now I don't feel like I was being too harsh, I assumed you were both 18-21 in that after school but before being adults stage.

Any men lining up to date a single mother with 2 kids (probably from different daddies) is a fucking loser. I see male friend's be like, I'm fucking that, show me some 7/10 photo. How many kids she got, erm one, but it's at her mothers all the time. Bollocks. Now here he is 2 kids to 2 mothers each with 2 kids to two fathers. Yeah you can sleep on my couch for 3 days, but don't open your mouth about your problems without expecting a 'i fucking told you' though that big grin on my face. 'Which one are you moving back with or are you onto another one?'

She has 3 losers ready to buck her senseless and she's gonna make one of them daddy to her 3 kids. You should revel in that. Don't check her oil cause she wants your kid Mr future stable career who will be out the house 14 hours a day.

Jesus Christ. Everything I said to the assumed 21 year old still applies to 28 year old man children who haven't figured this out yet.
>>
>>17755416
>yup that last message i sent was more than adequate. And a little info why we broke up i didnt go after her when she stormed from my house. she'd storm off when she got mad and i never went after her. and this is the end result HAHA

This is great. A few years ago my flatmates girlfriend started crying and stormed out the room when he suggested they buy 2 flats and live in one and rent the other out. She stormed out the room and then 10 minutes later hung her head around the corner and started saying 'Why didn't you come after me... I'm your girlfriend, I'm upset!. Me me me me me me me.'

'Well apparently you're not that upset.'
'I'm leaving'
'I thought you were upset'
'I am upset, and it's your fault' as she's packing her bag,'
'Don't come back until you're ready to start acting like an adult.' I think that's the first time she experienced her womanly charm not working as she got laughed out the flat.

It's funny, they worked together and their manager came over to the flat one Friday night trying to continue the party. He was 33 and dating a 23 year old and paid all the bills on a riverside apartment. He passed out drunk and woke up 3am losing his shit he was gonna get told off by a 23 year old for staying out to late. Could not understand why he wouldn't just tell her to pack her shit.

I imagine when he got back his xbox was smashed, plates were broken, clothes were thrown out the window and his car gone etc... the way he was freaking out over it.
>>
Fellas I feel like replying with this . "Took me over two years to finally see your true colors. You lie and then try to justify it so you don't feel like a bad person. What you have done to me by leading me on while ur out with multiple other guys hugging and doing what ever else. I'm the one who was at home stressing and actually missing you. Having nights where I thought I lost it all. Thankfully you show me I didn't lose anything because you were always nothing. Forget about us because I certainly have" I know I got the last word in and she replied to me but I feel like hitting her with that
>>
>>17755553
Idiotic idea. Never write to her again.
>>
>>17755553
Very fucking stupid. Do not fucking do that.

Move on and dont message her again.
>>
>>17755553
What the fuck are you doing? We already told you you came off the better person. Just leave it be and stop listening to the fucking neckbeard virgins in here
>>
>>17755560
Sorry yeah I'm done didn't send that . Just going through my head but what i said is enough and replying is no longer needed
>>
>>17755564
Lol yeah I was thinking like midget for a moment my bad
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.