[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been friends with girl for 3 years >We're pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: fmWcZw2.jpg (24KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
fmWcZw2.jpg
24KB, 500x378px
>Been friends with girl for 3 years
>We're pretty close
>Absolutely crazy about her
>She's legitimately one of the prettiest and sweetest girls I know
>She's a virgin
>Yesterday she asks me "I didn't have sex with my ex, and I'm glad I didn't because I doubt he even cared about me. I'm just done with relationships for a while, he ruined them for me. But I don't want to stay a virgin forever. Should I just go out and lose it to a stranger, should I do it with a friend? What do you think?"

Was she low key hinting at wanting it to be with me?
>>
File: 1473389124087-fit.png (257KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1473389124087-fit.png
257KB, 720x404px
Shut up, shut up, stop right there. You're thinking about her words too much, think about yourself for God's sake. Do you like her? Do you want to fuck her? Tell her and don't miss any opportunities. This doesn't have to do with her bullshit, this is all on you.
Go into it like that and whatever the outcome, at least you were honest for your own sake.
>>
>>17755169
>Just tell her you like her

I mean, I guess that's a given. Although "yo you remember how you said you wanted to lose your virginity to a friend. I think that friend should be me" is kinda awkward isn't it?

I need to stop being so timid about making moves..
>>
>>17755155
>Was she low key hinting at wanting it to be with me?
Yes and if you tarry long she will fuck some stranger and you will be crushed. Happened to me
>>
>>17755172
Women like straightforward, confident, garbage. It's real easy to rehearse and say one line, after you get it out, the words should just flow.
Here ill give you an example:
"Hey, listen -insert name-, I'm crazy about you. I think you're beautiful, confident, and I want to be with you. I've been wanting to get these feelings out for a long time, only after a person on a Norwegian Glassblowing forum let me know this was easy, did I finally find the courage. So that's how I feel,"
Practice makes perfect, and it's smooth sailing after you set the first nail.
>>
Yes. However, tread carefully. There is a chance that she has feelings but there's a bigger chance that she sincerely thinks that you will offer her the best experience for her first time, and that's all, she wants to get that out of the way then have a romantic relationship with someone else.

DO NOT sleep with her hoping that it will make her want to date you. Get your expectations and desires out in the open right now. Also, make her realize that she can't choose between you being her boyfriend or you being her unofficial non-physical boyfriend, that you'll take some space to move on if she says no.

Speaking from personal experience, btw.
>>
>>17755196
I doubt it'll make her want to date me (after all, she's legitimately done with dating), but I guess for the sake of my sanity I should probably tell her anyways.

>>17755186
Y'know she did invite me over to her place to watch movies n shit sometime soon.>>17755196
>>
>>17755201
Couldn't it also be the reason she asked me because she has literally no interest in doing that with me so she thought it was "safe" to ask me about it.

I know she used to have a think for my best friend (they're also pretty close. Idk if she considers him a "better" friend than me or not). I'd probably be fucking crushed if she was thinking with him. But I guess I don't have much control over that huh?
>>
>>17755491
I doubt she told you hoping she would tell him and for all you know she already told him and he didn't bang. Go over there and tell her you will step up
>>
>>17755491
It is theoretically possible, but if she's not braindead, pathologically selfish and/or -incredibly- naive, she realizes that you could get the wrong idea from the way she worded this and would make sure to let there be no doubt about her not having you in mind while asking.

Sadly, you don't.
>>
>>17755531
I was definately considering just being like "yo I'm available" but I had my reasons against it.

losing it to a friend was kinda my idea. She was like "I'm not sure, should I just lose it in a one night stand, or to a friend" and I suggested she might regret it if it was a one night stand and she agreed. She then said "just have to find he the right friend" and at that point I was gonna volunteer but I got worried she'd think I just suggested it to get her in bed and get mad.

Also I'm not 100% sure she was talking to just me about that issue. I was just assuming.

Goddamn I'm hopeless....
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>>17755155
is she kidding? "didnt have sex with ex and im glad bc he didnt care about me" but then goes on to ask "should i just bang a stranger" honestly what is she on about
>>
>>17755491
>Coulda
>Woulda
Who the fuck knows? She already invited you to Netflix and Chill essentially.
Just make a move then and find out. After that you can either proceed to fuck her brains out, or start to get over her.
Either way, you win.
>>
>>17755155
ANON YOU BETTER HIT THAT. If you like her she can be yours forever. Virgins cling to the one who takes it. So be warned. But that's a once in a lifetime untainted hole calling out for your meat stick to fill it's crevasses.
>>
Take her out on a date. She's lying about being over relationships.
>>
>>17755789
She's talking about you there.
>>
>>17755155
she is absolutely after the d
give it to her, anon
she may very likely become clingy as shit afterwards, so if youre after a relationship you may have this in the bag
>>
>>17756951
But should I really take the chance to ruin our friendship.? IDK anon, I kind of value her bro.
>>
>>17755155
If you don't put a move on her, consider yourself cursed.
>>
>>17755196
Well... this pretty much. Particularly the part about rehearsing over and over, and over. And over. And then some more.
You're going to feel realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly shy when the moment comes so you want to get this DOWN.
Don't be rigid about it either, let it flow when the moment comes. Do not jump right into beta mode, you know what makes betas? beta mode.
I know I might get a lot of bullshit for this, but betas are guys who put themselves in beta mode before the other party even has the chance to respond, be it through their words, or their actions/attitude.
This is what betas think, roughly:
She trusts me, she gets to be confident around me, now if I hit on her, she'll thing I'm a dishonest fuck and that I've been meaning just to get her pussy all the time, so I'll tell her that I like her but I won't make a move past that because I'm so going to get rejected so I'll just try my best to keep us at being friends.
Mindset which usually backfires.
Do it, let it flow, and don't cling to results, what shall happen, and this is very important: what shall happen, will happen, don't fight it or it will be painful.
Best of lucks OP.
BTW if she is done with dating, don't mention dating, don't force it, let her just grow on the idea of lising her virginity to you.
>>
>>17756973
It could all go to shit anyways. Then what would you have to show for it.
>>
>>17756973
It doesn't have to be that way. See, your relationship with her (be it friends or whatever) could get 10000x better if you start dating and you take each other's virginity. Else, if she rejects you, you really shouldn't take it too personal, don't get mad, et cetera. Let her know that it's not a big deal too.
Of mother fucking course you'll feel the pain of getting rejected IF that happens, but it'll pass. Just don't be clingy. After that, having cleared those feelings out of the way (worst case scenario), you'll have a more solid friendship.
But don't assume she'll say no, just give your best shot OP, there's no reason to think she might not want you.
See, the way I see this, relationships need not ruin a friendship. If it does, it means you don't really have much of a friendship to start with, if you're willing to allow pettiness to get in the way.
>>
Back her ass into a corner and rape her into submission like your ancestors did.
>>
>>17755155
Don't do it, mang. Virgins are the worst. There is a reason why she's been saving herself, and it is because she uses her sexuality as leverage against every man she dates. Sure, you might get some shitty pussy out of it(virgins are always bad in bed), but eventually she'll start using sex against you.
>I'm not in the mood
>why?
>I'm not going to tell you, but it was because you didn't buy me that thing I wanted
>>
>>17756973

>value her bro.

faggot.

keep jacking off to your anime pics then while this perfect chance passes you by.

hopefully you get into autoerotic asphyxiation and suffocate one day and your parents find you dead with a buttplug up your ass
>>
>>17757219
Woah that's TOO much man.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.