[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well fuck /adv/ so there is this girl I like and I think she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1424849112491.jpg (51KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
1424849112491.jpg
51KB, 640x363px
well fuck /adv/ so there is this girl I like and I think she likes me a bit to, well I don't really know, but today we are going on a date so I think she does.
we are friends and when we are together we always cuddle and when we walk we are holding hand etc.
fuck that sounds so beta of me but what ever.
so the main point is this: yesterday I was at a party and she came too, then we drank and shit you know the usual stuff but after some time one of the girls there said she had weed and the girl I like went to smoke.
I know that it is just weed but still I'm so pissed I hate the fact that she did it because I know how it can fuck you up, when I was a teen I smoked weed because of a friend and then some chemical drugs too that shit was the worst even weed gave me a huge shit filling that I remember to this day...
So I talked to her about this today and she said that it was her first time and she wont make it a habit but I'm still concerned because her cunt friend with the weed always come to where she is.
tl;dr : fuck me I hate that the girl I like smokes weed especially because I'm her friend.
>>
>>17755091
Even if you already were in a relationship it is folly to expect someone else to adhere to your standards even if it is literally for their own benefit.

If you don't want to be with someone that smokes weed then don't be with someone that smokes weed. This girl does so why are you going on a date with her?
>>
we are friend and were friend for a log time she is very dear to me more then just wanting to be in a relationship with her.
its just that I know how this shit can fuck you up and I don't want her to end up in that state.
>>
>>17755091
>she said that it was her first time
That makes it worse, desu. You don't just take new drugs on a whim.
>>
well she was drunk so I guess it can explain it.
btw idk why but I can't reply.
>>
>>17755108
Not OP. yeah but I'm not so sure this was her first time
>>
>>17755106
I realize that makes it more difficult but in the end she's gonna do what she wants to do. Can you even imagine how a parent must feel watching a child, knowing the outcome. However, here you are contemplating a romantic entanglement and will be harder for you. You may insist, she may agree but sneak, therefore lying to you or you insist and insist and she becomes angry thinking you have no right to tell her how to live her life. Deadend
>>
>>17755182
this is exactly how I feel right now.
I will talk to her more about it and if she will continue I will talk to her sister and will get her to talk to her, her sister is 29 and she is 21.
her sister hates drugs even more then me, I don't care if I'll be her bf or whatever I just don't want her to fuck up she really is a good girl
>>
>>17755195
See OP already you are crossing a line by telling on her to her sister. The problem is you want her to stop as much for you as for her and she will know that and resent you. It's weed today but will be something else tomorrow. At some point you have to take your hands off. This friend, potential mate is 21, an adult and can make her own decisions and learn the consequences. Now you may tell her you do not want to be with a woman or in a friendship with someone that smokes weed. She can decide the consequences of losing you not worth it or perhaps not believe you and do it anyway but then that forces you to put the hammer down.
>>
>>1775213
Today we are going on a date I'll tell her this exactly.
but if she decides to continue smoking I will talk to her sister, I already had a friend who smoked weed and now he is basically dead can't do anything on his own.
I tried to talk to him at the time but he would just say ''chill man it is just weed'' I'm angry that I didn't talk to his parents, it not for her but for me, I don't want to feel this feeling of loss when I could have done something
>>
>>17755251
>it not for her but for me
Well then don't stop by telling the parents turn her in to the police and if that doesn't stop her lock her up, that way you avoid YOUR feeling of loss.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.