[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few days ago I made the miracle of getting not just getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 3Dabuse.jpg (22KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
3Dabuse.jpg
22KB, 500x278px
A few days ago I made the miracle of getting not just getting a girlfriend but a girlfriend who hits all my strike zones. Latina,thicc, hard working,no tattoos, no piercings,doesn't smoke or do any drugs and would only cover with my semen/10 face. She literally gave me her number when we first met and after that CONSTANTLY dropped hints at the end of our phone conversations that she did it to go out with me until I confessed to her,so I think she's definitely into me.

But now that we're in the relationship i'm noting a fucking problem: She's not as detailed and is quite casual about our conversations with each other. I mean like while I think that me knowing what she likes is pretty important because I want to enjoy our time together, she's just like "whatever" or gives a vague answer. Even when I ask her what she's doing it's the barest bones of shit and outside my knowledge to expand on. It's irritating. Worst part is is that i've explained this to her too but she doesn't seem to get it.

I feel like i'm at the start of an NTR plot. How the fuck do I do this. There's no way i'm dumping her but I really think this can cause her to dump me.
>>
>>17754949
You've hit a girl who's perfect in every regard -- except intelligence. This is where you made the decision: "Do I want to be with a stupid chick that doesn't really know fuck all and can't even keep conversation, but a good fuck? Or do I find a girl who is probably ugly as fuck, but keeps me interested?"
>>
>>17754949
Is she talkative in person? Might just be the kind of person that is better with face to face communication.
>>
>>17754961
>except intelligence
She would flip over my ass and fuck it n anything scholarly since she actually went to high school so I dunno about that.

>>17754966
Nope. Actually we even work in the same place but the only person she talks to is me. Everyone else that approaches her she just smiles and stays silent like she wants them to go away. I asked her about it once and she said she doesn't care about it because she's there to work.

And on another note I can barely get her to do a real phone conversation. 90% of our shit is texting.
>>
>>17754977

This is good, avoid phone drama.

Everytime you want to talk to her just meet in person.
>>
>>17754949
you're getting cucked by juan thundercock.
>>
File: IDONTEVENFEEL.png (222KB, 728x404px) Image search: [Google]
IDONTEVENFEEL.png
222KB, 728x404px
>>17755736
>Everytime you want to talk to her just meet in person.
We live in different Cities and I can't drive so that's easier said than done. I am working on to fix that and have gotten her to agree to a date when I get my license of course but that'll probably be a month or two...

Besides i've already caused some phone(Or well,text) drama explaining this to her after she had me wait 40 minutes for a text back without any explanation. I don't expect her to tell me if she went to the bathroom but dammit I think we can have some good back and forth if she threw out things like that.

>>17755736
s-shut up. my waifu of 3D preference is a pure innocent angel! ;_;
>>
>>17754949
It honestly just sounds like she isn't much of a phone talker. Are your conversations like this when in person?

Could just be that she's a reserved person. That's just something you're going to have to deal with. It could improve over time. Over all, it doesn't seem that the cons outweigh the pros here.
>>
Just slam that Latina booty and be happy about it. What I wouldn't give to be tapping some phat hispanic ass
>>
>>17756052
Well... We haven't talked much in real life because at work our breaks and lunches are all over the fucking place but generally no it's not like that. From what i've seen she's more attentive.

Also texting like I am seems to be her preferred method of choice since last time I asked her for a phone call at lunch, and this is a 1 hour lunch by the way, she literally waited until the last 10 minutes of it before calling me. It wasn't a shit conversation but that really stood out for me.

>>17756103
I wanna do that too,quite desperately even but these kinks are nagging me.
>>
>>17756165
Yeah, it sounds like she isn't a phone person. I can relate, as I absolutely hate talking on the phone and much prefer texting.

Trust me, once you're able to interact more in person, I doubt you'll have much of an issue.
>>
OP here

>Texted me about how she had sex with another girl behind my back

>Had such a good time with her she's considering breaking up

I. I.... IIIIIII

JUST
>>
>>17756362
And now were officially broken up. I have absolutely no idea what the fuck I even did to deserve this treatment. She literally dumped me because of a fling. We never got to date, we didnt get to fuck, she just ended it.

Holy fuck im not even mad just impressed. Women
>>
>>17754949
dude its just a girl, she is just blood, bone, marrow, organs, muscle, fat, thoughts, reproductive part, sensory capabilities and feelings. you are examining her like a laptop with this "i'm noting a fucking problem!"
>>
>>17756569
I may not date many girls but I know how a relationshit should basically work. Its a big sign, a glaring sign when we just do not indulge in eachother passively and I was sweating bullets over that shit

And as it turns put I was right
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.