[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The following are my letters in the random letter thread about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476913071503.png (539KB, 639x755px) Image search: [Google]
1476913071503.png
539KB, 639x755px
The following are my letters in the random letter thread about ex who I dated for 3 years, and broke up 7 months ago. I was OK the first few months, but by July after some unsatisfying one night stands I realized her and tried getting her back, but she tells me she had a new bf since June just a week ago. And also told me we need a clean break, and she will never go out with me again. I'm in a 3rd world country now with ugly girls, in parents home, so no chance of dating anyone else (probably can't either, tried months before couldn't).

Needless to say I am hurt as fuck. I still rage and get the feels when the thought of her and her new bf having sex like we did comes into my mind. Need to stop it. Am I on the right path /adv/?

From Thursday;

E,

I am insane, you are right though my love. I am insane for you. With everything happening to me I keep asking
"Oh, Gods, is there no forgiveness? I did what I did in madness. Is there no mercy?"
E, I did not know what I was doing. I was mad! I am mad. Oh, E!

Please, though you say you forgive me I know that you do not. If you did, you would be by my side.
I hope you realize what we had was real and unique. I have changed for you, I realize my mistakes.

I have earned my torment. I deserve the final death. Oh, E, I deserve death.
I deserve death.

(1/2)
>>
Friday;

I hurt her in my madness (not physically but emotionally) many times. When I was being tortured for years by my superiors through systematic mobbing, slowly ruining my career. I lashed out at her for not agreeing with how much I despise these people, the horrible things I wish would happen to them. I thought how could she have any mercy on such people, that are causing me so much pain?

While she stood by me through my darkest moments of my life, I gave her little tolerance. I did not see her true value. I did not appreciate her kindness, her beauty. Our love. Those three years...

Finally I broke it off with her after an argument. My fault. I should have kept my emotions in check. There was so much going on in my life... but that was no excuse. Forgive me. Please.

She showed me that I could be loved, and I gave her pain. Now she is with someone else, and never wants to see me again.

All aspects of my life are falling apart, everyone's dying or leaving me.

I have earned my torment.
I deserve death.
>>
From Today;

E,

Every morning I wake up I still think of you. And it hurts me like nothing. But every morning it is less.
I did truly love you, remember when I said all I wanted was just to have you with me on the couch?
But that was when we started growing apart... Or you did. You started to neglect me, only came to mine to sleep after being with your friends for the night. We would try to hang out but you'd already be asleep. I feared you were going to leave me. And the next argument we had, I left you.

And you moved on so fast. Not telling me about it for months, just so I would still give you my cat.
Though I love you, I know now that you have become a manipulative cunt.
You are anxious dependent, this is why you did not even mourn me before you found someone new to fulfill your insecurities.
Did you even love me truly?
You manipulated me all this time, so "I wouldn't hurt you" and that I'd let you see my cat and later give him to you?
You're disgusting. You are no longer the girl I fell for.

But I love you. Thank you for all you've done for me before, I really wonder what changed you from such a kind person to this.
And I will still always love you. It's the way I am, call me naive, stupid, insane, I don't care.
My honor and purity of passion, I will not stain because of you.

Enjoy your rebound. Hope he at least can form sentences in english.
Now I realize that it may not even have been my madness, but you, that made me so miserable since you started to change.
>>
>>17754905
You're a faggot
>>
>>17754905
Oh it's you again
>>
>>17754905
Every fucking day the fucking nut shows up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.