[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a somewhat abstract for you women out there. What things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Pt73FG3.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pt73FG3.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
I have a somewhat abstract for you women out there.

What things do you fantasize about with a potential partner that aren't sexual?

What things do you hope he does or hope he has? What lifestyle do you fantasize about living with him? Do you dream about going out with him and his friends and having a good time? Or taking him out with your friends?

I know fantasy doesn't equal expectation but I'm curious to know where the female mind goes when you are making up scenarios with a potential mystery man you like.

I am interested in specifics but if its more vague for you then describe that I can relate because as a guy its really vague, there is nothing really specific I fantasize about her doing(talking non-sexual here) it's more of a just wanting her around type of thing.
>>
bamp
>>
In the most general sense, having kids.
It's been that way since I was maybe 22 and most of my friends share the same feeling.
Having a nice home, having a couple kids with him, settling down and raising them. That sort of thing.

> Do you dream about going out with him and his friends and having a good time?
No but I prefer to do so because it makes me feel like I'm an important part of his life

>Or taking him out with your friends?
Good lord no
>>
>>17754672
Interesting, so there is no social aspect at all?

Like what do you picture yourself doing with him when you guys are having fun?

Or do you just immediately jump to having the kids and a family dream?
>>
>>17754698
Nothing long-term, no. I like going to fairs and events and things with him but I don't really fantasize about "one day we'll go to Carnival in Brazil!" or anything.
>>
I'm here to second kids and family.
The fantasy of my wedding day and being a married woman sends me into this feeling of happiness and euphoria that I can't exactly describe. I'm ex mormon though. We like marriage.
>>
>>17754700
>>17754702
So basically all you ladies fantasize about is the sex youll have with him and then the potential babies and wedding you'll have with him?

You sound like men in a peculiarly womanly way lol
>>
>>17754710
>actually being surprised that men and women aren't that different
Try spending some time outside of 4chan
>>
>>17754715
To be fair womens expectations in a partner are quite high so it isn't crazy to assume their fantasies are extensions of those.

I don't care if a girl has a job, has a car, has friends as long as we hit it off, most women can't say the same regarding men.

This is also 4chan I am sure plenty of girls have a much more material and social fantasy landscape when it concerns men
>>
>>17754726
That post just reinforces my thought that you need to turn off the computer and step outside into the real world for a bit.
>>
>>17754710
4chan gives me hope for relationships honestly, I thought women wanting to settle down was a thing of the past. People in my town just want to fuck. I hate it.
>>
>>17754727
I can't tell if you are baiting or not.

Even women will admit that they or many of women in general are very superficial and have standards that have to be met to consider dating a guy.

Have you been outside lately? to any bars clubs college campuses?
>>
>>17754710
I don't fantasize about sex much at all unless I'm thinking about about how awesome the sex was last night. Ex mormon girl again.
>>
>>17754626
I fantasize about black skin, big muscles, a domineering attitude, atheltic prowess, free drugs, and a sense of sharing.
>>
>>17754742
not Op but i have a weird fetish about mormon girls but ive only ever met one and she wasnt really die-hard or anything. why am i turned on by your weirdness?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.