[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've known this girl for a few months now. Due to some domestic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 60701250.jpg (193KB, 780x616px) Image search: [Google]
60701250.jpg
193KB, 780x616px
I've known this girl for a few months now. Due to some domestic and recovery issues, we weren't able to see each other for a bit, but we're back to talking and hanging out pretty regularly. We had an impromptu coffee date where she told me she was soon to be single. How long is the correct amount of time before asking her out on like, a real date? She's pretty important to me, having been the one that got me to chill when we first met, and put an idea in my head that helped me improve my life a few months ago. Like, I'm not expecting anything but a good time for us for this date. I just don't want to ask her out too early. I don't want it to come off as trying to swoop in and end up pushing her away for it.
>>
Also we've already fucked, so, good sign?
>>
>>17754617
Not if she's in a relationship
>>
>>17754617
you're that close but you need us to tell you when the time is right? come on dude.
>>
>>17754620
Open relationships are pretty cool

>>17754621
See, but I also don't know if I should count it cause we were both tripping on shit at the time. This is different, this is sober.
>>
>>17754630
>Open relationships are pretty cool
If she gets with you, are YOU okay with her fucking other guys while she's with you? Because that doesn't seem compatible with the 'she's pretty important to me' sentiment
>>
>>17754633
I mean, yeah, I did it before. It's not the person going and fucking someone else, its when they don't say "Oh by the way, I fucked that person I was with today" and I just end up finding out at some random point. Otherwise, its all good.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.