[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when is money supposed to start making me happy? It hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1449719342350.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449719342350.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
So when is money supposed to start making me happy? It hasn't so far.
>>
Money is only a means to an end. Find something worth spending it on, to you. For some people its their passions. For others, independence. And some find fulfillment in charity.

Ask yourself what you want in life.
>>
>>17754440
I want a wife but I'm only 5'8 with a 5.5" penis on a good day. No woman of value will want me. Sure I can use money but that's not real.

I've exhausted all other desires in my life, found them all to be hollow and unfulfilling, and this is the only desire I have left. But maybe I'm just young and stupid.
>>
>>17754432
this might seem like nonsense philisophy but listen up

money does not bring happiness by itself, but there is an undeniable truth about money. given two people in extremely similar situations, the one with more money will always be better off. You might be rich and have cancer, but your chance at the treatment will always be better compared to the other guy who has cancer etc.

if you have shitloads money you do not know what to do with you can send me some because I am a poorfag grad student and short on rent.
>>
>>17754466
>if you have shitloads money you do not know what to do with you can send me some because I am a poorfag grad student and short on rent.
I honestly will. I don't have actual shitloads but I'm sure I could give some. I graduated recently but went to college for free so I've felt that I should give at least $70k away to people so that it works on karmically and also because fuck it why not I don't need the money as much as other people do. I'm living comfortably (financially at least) as of this moment. Only because I got lucky.

Also, I want to give money to people because it has an actual chance of making them happy.
>>
>>17754432
Relationships and drugs create happiness, not money.
>>
>>17754465
I think you woefully underestimate your chances. You see all the trailer trash couples with their kids?

If they can find a little happiness, so can you. What you have isnt nearly as important as fostering the feelings that carry a relationship forwards.

Set aside a small date fund. Next time you find yourself liking a girl, try to get up the courage to ask her to lunch. If I can do it through all my autism, so can you.
>>
>>17754476

I am happy to hear that you are living comfortably, but you shoudl also use that chance to look for and find somethign that will make you happy, if nothing money brings you a great degree of freedom

If you could send me some moneyvia paypal "to your hearts content" to [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it
>>
>>17754484
>You see all the trailer trash couples with their kids?
Yes, but I said >woman of value
which makes me feel like an asshole desu family

I guess that's another problem. I have absolutely no fear of approaching a woman. I have a few times before, and it's worked out well each time for the most part, even if they've simply politely rejected me. The problem is I just have a horrible time actually being attracted to someone. I've approached women I wasn't attracted to just for the experience of it, but if I'm being honest with myself, I've only been attracted to two women in my life. But I'm only 23, so logically I know I shouldn't be feeling any of the feelings I've explained in this thread at this age. But I do. Can't help it.

>>17754490
>if nothing money brings you a great degree of freedom
That's true. I bought a piano and guitar and I'm going to try and see if I can start making music. I've always had songs in my head that I want to learn how to get out into the real world.

Also, I've sent to that email. Coincidentally, I've given this amount to random strangers on the internet the last three years around thanksgiving so I guess you're the lucky one this year. I have a poor concept of what is and is not a lot of money so hopefully it's helpful in some way.
>>
>>17754500
Anon, have a concept of a lot of money or not, you have made another anon extremely happy today.

Here is a tip from me, you are going to make music, piano has a very steep learning curve all levels throughout, guitar you can play a lot of things after you break through the beginner curve. Get a teacher and be extremely patient consistency and regular short and careful practices makes wonders when it comes to musical instruments compared to practicing for hours.

thanks again anon.
>>
File: 1466362896733.png (352KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1466362896733.png
352KB, 500x376px
>>17754509
Glad to hear it! You've helped me out too.
>>
>>17754465
>I want a wife but I'm only 5'8 with a 5.5" penis on a good day. No woman of value will want me.
You must be aiming for supermodels then. Tone down your standards.
>>
>>17754432
>MFW money is a means to make the world slaves and make them think they better off. money gives access to vices to keep you uncomfortably comfortable. all land is own, i can not travel freely as a inhabitant of this planet, instead because of money and its subsequent boundaries i am bout to the nation to which i am born unto with no legal choice but to participate if i wished to wader off and begin my own life alone, if ever discovered i would be penalized and put in prison. money is the ultimate trap
>>
>>17754599
>You must be aiming for supermodels then.
I'm not. I've simply been taught that no mentally sane woman would be with a guy under 6'. Is that not correct?
>>
love is what really matters buddy, nothig comes close to it
>>
>>17755393
lol stop taking advice from /fit/ and go outside
>>
>>17755424
I do. This has been my experience. I've been told outright that I'm too short.
>>
>>17754432
Try to give some to a nearby homeless and smile. Fuzzy feeling.
>>
The reason girls don't want to be with you is because you have this fatalistic view and low confidence. It's not about your height, it's your personality and the way you are.
>>
>>17755442
Perhaps. I have considered this. But that goes contrary to what I've experienced. At least 3/4 of the women I've asked out have told me upfront that I'm too short, even though I was taller than them. What am I to think when they tell me that? Are they lying? I mean I don't blame them for having a height preference. We all have preferences. I'm glad most have been honest with me.

And I don't believe I have low confidence, but I could be wrong, I don't know. All I know is I have absolutely no fear of approaching a woman. I don't understand why people fear it actually. They're just people.
>>
>>17755428
that was just an excuse because she didn't want to say you're a shit person
>>
>>17755442
ah the e-personality diagnosing armchair psychologist wants to spew his opinion online again

The reason nobody listens to your advice is because you're a cocksucker. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17755509
>that was just an excuse because she didn't want to say you're a shit person
This is pure gold, lol.
Reminder, not to take advice from women, OP.
>>
File: 1445058038293.gif (440KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1445058038293.gif
440KB, 186x186px
>>17755551
Oh I'm well aware it's a troll at this point.
>>
File: 1466271408619.gif (285KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1466271408619.gif
285KB, 500x273px
>>
File: 1476678012608.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1476678012608.png
75KB, 325x244px
>>
File: 1478795886523.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478795886523.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>
>>17754465
>I've exhausted all other desires in my life, found them all to be hollow and unfulfilling
Do tell more, seems pretty weird, specially given your age.

While being short is definitely a downside and might even be a deal breaker for some, you still have a damn nice chance. Specially if you're a somewhat good looking midget with a charming personality. Oh and 5.5" dick is perfectly average.

How did you try to meet chicks and how many?
>>
>>17754432
When you use it to further and persue your interests.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.