[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I am 26 and feel like I have done nothing with my life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: stripsearchtime.jpg (64KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
stripsearchtime.jpg
64KB, 600x347px
Okay, so I am 26 and feel like I have done nothing with my life. One of my bosses at work is good friends with a lot of cops and mentioned that I should get on the highway patrol. There's quite a few pros like: making hella more than what I make now- without a degree, good benefits/ insurance, get a car, learn how to shoot, have 5 days off in a row, learn how to do badass things. Didn't know if there was anyone on here that is in this same type of field and get advice on if it's worth it or not.
>>
I'm interested as well.

I'd prob move up to CO and into popo if popo can meet with mary on their free time without penalty
>>
I talked to my boss about that also. He said not to worry about it, other than getting tested once- which would be prior to starting the job. I guess that's the only time. I'm sure every where is different though...
>>
>>17754290
You weren't a bully in school by any chance, were you?
>>
>>17754627
No, actually a wallflower lol
>>
A girl I know had a kid and got engaged to a guy who always wanted to be in uniform, he wanted to be a pilot, but rejected due to bad eyesight, fireman, but rejected due to health problems. He ended up flipping burgers and they broke up eventually and next thing I know he is a transport officer. It is kind of weird because I knew him long haired and playing drums and wanting to try out various drugs and party a little, but also having this serious side with his kid and wanting to get married. Now he is still cool, but like 75% Mr rod stuck up his ass about everything, but he has a badge and uniform so I guess he is ticking boxes and happy and meeting the expectations of his family. All seems weird to me. Oh he literally had time to do nothing, either because he works so much, or trains so much, or is away so much, or he is just cutting losers like me out of his life and trying to build a 'respectable' persona now, I don't know.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.