[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I need advice with a girl, pic related I'm 22 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: watdo.jpg (383KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
watdo.jpg
383KB, 1920x960px
Hey I need advice with a girl, pic related

I'm 22 years old and haven't had a girlfriend (or any action for that matter) since I was 17-18 in 2012. I think I'm pretty decent looking and have a full time job.

I met this girl working at the desk at a business I was delivering too she seemed nice and I could tell she was really nervous but trying really hard to talk to me and ask me questions and stuff.

So after a few more times seeing her when delivering I came up with a plan to give her an extra baggie of lollies (we give free lollies with deliveries) with a piece of paper in it with my number.

Everything went smoothly and she ended up texting me straight away when she got off work at 9pm (pic related).

I texted her the next day with no reply and then sent another text this mourning on Saturday with no reply..

watdo
>>
you've been ghosted. Sorry dude, but there's nothibg else to do but to wait for a reply which may never happen. Do not send a third one or you'll come off as desperate.
>>
>>17754281
Send another reply. Show her that youre confident and an alpha. Even better, show up to her work and ask her out.
>>
Give her a detailed, multi-message death threat.
That gets chick's adrenaline going, which we all know leads to their lower lips salivating.
Trust me, it works every time.
>>
>>17754397
that only works if u record a elaborate video demonstrating your methods.
>>
>>17754281
Just send "pls respond" over and over until she replies to you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.